IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick,

I don't know what IC Markets are playing at but 23 emails later with them and 7 days gone by and ii still do not have my money back. I have paid my 30% to you and Viper and i now wish to withdraw my money, do you think i can do this ?...no way, i am actually getting quite concerned that i am not going to get my money back, at every attempt i am rejected by IC Markets for some reason, this is the kind of scamming action i expect from a bucket shop. I am not impressed at all and i can only say to anyone else out there who has money with them (especially a large sum) i would be very concerned right now. Nick i would appreciate if you could get involved, your operation comes across as honest and i hope this is not what i think it is. They can take the money from my card in 10 secs but can i get it back?....it seems not and i am very annoyed right now.

Please assist.
    Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by SniperFX View Post
      Nick,

I don't know what IC Markets are playing at but 23 emails later with them and 7 days gone by and ii still do not have my money back. I have paid my 30% to you and Viper and i now wish to withdraw my money, do you think i can do this ?...no way, i am actually getting quite concerned that i am not going to get my money back, at every attempt i am rejected by IC Markets for some reason, this is the kind of scamming action i expect from a bucket shop. I am not impressed at all and i can only say to anyone else out there who has money with them (especially a large sum) i would be very concerned right now. Nick i would appreciate if you could get involved, your operation comes across as honest and i hope this is not what i think it is. They can take the money from my card in 10 secs but can i get it back?....it seems not and i am very annoyed right now.

Please assist.
      Cheers
      SniperFX, can you provide more details on the rejection reasons they are giving you and method of withdrawal you are using for our own info?
      Thanks!

Comment

• Indeed, some more details on what steps you actually performed up until now and what the responses were you got from IC Markets would really help in understanding why you haven't been able to withdraw your funds.
        You talk about 23 mails but that really isn't an indication of time. As of when exactly are you trying to withdraw funds? If it's like a week there might be some administration on their side that takes long? It's not surprising that the withdrawal of funds takes a bit of time for a larger company.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniperFX
          Nick,

Please assist.
          Cheers
          My experience with IC Markets support and Think Huge has been great. The problem is that the MAM accounts are actually sub accounts from which withdrawals are more complicated. So instead of requesting a withdrawal from your sub account to bank/credit card, ask for a transfer to your regular MT4 account (every sub has one), then log in to your client area, select your MT4 account and request a withdrawal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I saw that some members had difficulty with withdrawal from ICM and I got worried. I went to withdraw via bank transfer and it was approved and recieved in my bank account in 2 working days.

This was my first attempt to withdraw money and I had absolutely no difficulty doing so! Hope everyone with difficulty withdrawing will be able to get their problems sorted out soon

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• I confirm your previous posts, I went to withdraw via Bank Transfer - Internation Wire and it was absolutely easy and fast, just 2 days to receive it, great experience with ICM support.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniperFX View Post
                Nick,

Please assist.
                Cheers
                Hi All,

Just an update on IC for anyone following this and worried about their money, i finally (after 29 emails to and from and waiting for 8 days) got my money from IC and thought that would be the end of it. But to their credit they called me up and apologized for the terrible service i endured and the lengthy delay i had in getting my money from them. They also offered to put it right with some compensation which was appreciated but more so was the fact that they acknowledged the bad service and wanted to try and put it right, so fair play to them for owning this and trying to do the right thing, i don't mind calling this out as that is good service.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawntan View Post
                  I saw that some members had difficulty with withdrawal from ICM and I got worried. I went to withdraw via bank transfer and it was approved and recieved in my bank account in 2 working days.

This was my first attempt to withdraw money and I had absolutely no difficulty doing so! Hope everyone with difficulty withdrawing will be able to get their problems sorted out soon

I completely agree. I have had a very positive experience with IC Markets when requesting withdrawals through bank transfer. The funds usually are in my account after 2 business days.

Comment

• Hi guys can I check with those that have withdrawn money through the credit card refund method.
                    Is it possible to withdraw more than you've deposited through credit card? For example I've put 200 usd into my account within 60 days, is it possible to withdraw 1000 usd?
                    How long does credit card withdrawal take to process and receive in the bank?

Thanks guys

Comment

• For IC Markets - With bank acc in Australia- I have done c card wdl many times from Aud based trading ac back to Aud currency bank ac in Aus.- ccard wdl is received usually the next day if submitted per their instructions before midday aus time. It could be different for usd transfers or conversion to different currency by your bank or international transfer. I think they would only allow c card wdl up the amount you deposited with card as per the rules for wdls back to account of origin & after that it would be bank wire I reckon. If I withdraw by c card up to the amount deposited in last 60 days by card it reverts back to bank wire after that to my knowledge. And also this applies to wdls from a regular account not MAM ac.
                      Axitrader rules are different - they run it by individual account basis where as IC use amount of all accounts as one.
                      Last edited by littlemax; 10-21-2016, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawntan View Post
                        Hi guys can I check with those that have withdrawn money through the credit card refund method.
                        Is it possible to withdraw more than you've deposited through credit card? For example I've put 200 usd into my account within 60 days, is it possible to withdraw 1000 usd?
                        How long does credit card withdrawal take to process and receive in the bank?

Thanks guys

I just went through this. I deposited a large amount through wire transfer originally, then a small amount via credit card. I tried to withdraw more than the small credit card amount and was rejected. I then submitted a support question asking why, because they have the following statement on their Deposit by Credit Card page which seems to imply you can withdraw more than what you deposited via credit card:

"Should you wish to withdraw an amount in excess of the sum deposited by Credit / Debit Card you will be required to provide your full credit card number to our accounts department in order for the payment to be processed."

I got the following response to my support question:

"The reason you were denied to withdraw previously was because your funds are required to be returned to the original source of funding before you are able to withdraw via a different method."

Comment

• Some more data on the conversation of IC Markets withdrawals.
                          I've done multiple large wire withdrawals from ICM over the past year and have never had an issue. I just completed another large withdrawal. I submitted my request on Sunday evening (Toronto time) and confirmed that the money was in my personal account this morning (Tues), which is very quick for an international wire (I'm in Ontario, Canada).
                          In terms of fees, it basically costs me $50CAD for each wire. There is a 20AUD fee deducted by ICM, and my bank charges $17CAD. Not sure what happens to the other $15 or so but I don't really care b/c that is reasonable for an international wire. My bank charges me $50 going the other way.
                          I always makes sure to transfer in the same currency (i.e. I transfer USD to CAD at ICM to get the spot rate, then transfer CAD to my CAD account).

Comment

• I think icmarkets had now same old server issues..

Comment

• Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
                              I think icmarkets had now same old server issues..
                              Is the ICM platform down at the moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
                                I think icmarkets had now same old server issues..
                                Can you elaborate a little? I thought I noticed my mt4 switching to slower connections, ie increase in ping times esp on live 02 server. I reported it a week ago. I get the feeling their servers might be close to full capacity. I haven't seen any actual down time as yet though.
                                Last edited by littlemax; 03-23-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X