No announcement yet.

Trade.com reviews on IPOs investment opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't agree about the limited risks. Pharmaceuticals have always been the riskiest assets to invest in. Yet, the potential is equally huge, I can agree with that.

Comment

Thanks guys, was hoping to hear that as I actually invested 1K in Biopharma last month. I promised myself to forget about this investment and not remember of it till next year.
      So far I keep daytrading with a regular CFD account here. Same story, near zero result so far.

Comment

sorry to hear about the near zero result. I know the feeling and it really sucks. You feel like just one more little effort - and there you go, ur the winner. Yet, this doesn't work like this. Wish you to find your way and trade succesfully!
        I actually wanted to ask about your tradecom biopharma portfolio. Do they simply copy the industry leaders to portfolio of there is some kind of another way of picking the companies to be included in the investment list?

Comment

Thanks for the words of support. I actually start thinking that balancing near a zero summ game is not that bad. SO mahy daytraders keep losing money and I don't lose it, and moreover I gain more experience and new ideas.
          As for the protfolio. No, I don't think this works exactly like that. From what I see, yeah, they have some industry leader like Johnson&Johnson and AbbVie in the list of portfolio, but there are some top-10 pharmaceutical companies that are not even on the list.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! Do you get to know the share of each company in the portfolio?

Comment

Yup, tha'ts smth that is shared with the investor. I simply don't get to know the reasoning and methods they use to perform the analysis.

Comment

Working...
              X