Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agredritlan
    replied
    sorry to hear about the near zero result. I know the feeling and it really sucks. You feel like just one more little effort - and there you go, ur the winner. Yet, this doesn't work like this. Wish you to find your way and trade succesfully!
    I actually wanted to ask about your tradecom biopharma portfolio. Do they simply copy the industry leaders to portfolio of there is some kind of another way of picking the companies to be included in the investment list?

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    Thanks guys, was hoping to hear that as I actually invested 1K in Biopharma last month. I promised myself to forget about this investment and not remember of it till next year.
    So far I keep daytrading with a regular CFD account here. Same story, near zero result so far.

Leave a comment:

• Arcanebringer
    replied
    Can't agree about the limited risks. Pharmaceuticals have always been the riskiest assets to invest in. Yet, the potential is equally huge, I can agree with that.

Leave a comment:

• Nuathris
    replied
    Why not BIopharma tradecom portfolio?
    Well, I know the public attention has shifted a bit from corona to BLM topic, yet medical institutions have got a chance to make money here. Big money with limited risks.
    People have realized now that heatlh stands above it all. Above money, above politics, above common sense! especially when it comes to a life threat. Moneymakers know this and use tghe situation to make more money. Why not join them?

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the comments. You both sound reasonable. I'll take my time to think more about what you've said. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Arcanebringer
    replied
    Originally posted by Deliniel View Post
    I think I'm done with CFD trading for now. For two months I've been trying hard, I've got grey hair, frustrated family and I feel like screaming every time I close the trade and the price immediately goes in a direction in a 100% accordance with my prediction. Nope, I want professionals to do their job now. I'm totally not satisfied with my + 2% ROI for a two months work. I can either invest in SnP500 and wait paitently for a year or two. But here's what I've found at tradecom. They've got new investment portfolios. The new ones require like only 1-2K minimal investments to start with. If you wore my shoes, which of the portfolios would you pay attention to?
    investment portfolios.jpg
    Trading is not about miracles, that's true. But to tell the truth, 2% could be a good return for 100K account. Sure, if you've got only couple hundred bucks to trade with its not worth it. Nevertheless, the fact that you didn't lose the money in two month - that's great! And that probably means that you've got some system in mind, but need a bit more formalization (as it was mentioned above) to understand what is the main reason why you can't earn more. Looks like the early exits is the first candidate to take a careful look at.
    As for portfolios, I think the new ones sound very optimistic regarding the current situation in the world. Moreover they've got a low entry threshold.

Leave a comment:

• Gholbizel
    replied
    LOL, weren't you speaking of EA users that want to take off the burden of responsibility just a month ago?
    Jokes aside, I understand the problem. Hand trading is not easy at all. Handtrading with non-formalized systematic approach is slowly killing not just a deposit, but a trader himself.
    If I were you, I'd pay more attention to conservative portfolios like bonds or at least US market long. Risks are minimal and return is very likely to be above what banks can offer for savings accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    I think I'm done with CFD trading for now. For two months I've been trying hard, I've got grey hair, frustrated family and I feel like screaming every time I close the trade and the price immediately goes in a direction in a 100% accordance with my prediction. Nope, I want professionals to do their job now. I'm totally not satisfied with my + 2% ROI for a two months work. I can either invest in SnP500 and wait paitently for a year or two. But here's what I've found at tradecom. They've got new investment portfolios. The new ones require like only 1-2K minimal investments to start with. If you wore my shoes, which of the portfolios would you pay attention to?
    investment portfolios.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    I don't know about Expert Advisors, but deals are executed quite quickly, so I think the company has invested a lot of money in its own servers. I really do not understand why everyone loves Expert Advisors so much, I think it helps people to take responsibility off.

Leave a comment:

• Arcanebringer
    replied
    I had no idea scalpers could be so annoying I hope Trade.com has good servers

Leave a comment:

• Gholbizel
    replied
    What I see on their website, it turns out that they do not limit Advisors in any way. If you start trading with Trade.com, it is better to simply contact your manager and ask directly. I thought TS said here that they allow you to use all the functions of MetaTrader 4, and also EAs.

Leave a comment:

• Nuathris
    replied
    Yeah, great. So I was almost right. Do you know if Trade.com restricts its EAs?

Leave a comment:

• Gholbizel
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuathris View Post
    As far as I understand, EA startegies can generate a number of trades within minute, so brokers that are not completely sure about their servers, connection speed, and other equipment are limiting the usage of EA so that they can cope with the number of incoming orders.
    You aren't quite right, the reason that brokers limit Expert Advisors and algorithm trading is that usually the algorithms are used by scalpers that create too much load on the server. I mean, you are right that it is a load on the server, but this doesn't mean that the broker has "weak servers". Let's look at a simple example. A scalper who has 10,000 dollars in account and trades with a leverage of 1:200 uses Expert Advisors and generates trades of about 10 lots, with a minimum commission (spread) of 100 dollars or more per trade. And there can be several dozens of such orders per day, sometimes the broker's profit can exceed the amount on the client's deposit at the beginning of trading. It would seem to be excellent and profitable for the broker, but it turns into a real problem for the server, because such a flow of orders, especially if such brokers are a dozen or a hundred, then it looks like a real attack.

Leave a comment:

• Iluminatis
    replied
    And why do brokers limit the use of Expert Advisors in general? I mean, does it make any sense or is it just a bureaucratic restriction?
    Hello there, sincerely I can't understand why do brokers limit the use of Expert Advisors. With all that they won't prevent me from trading that way. I started to trade a couple of years ago, and I will do it no matter what. This is how I make some decent money, and I don't have to go to work. To cut it short, I started to trade after a friend of mine showed me Fondex Forex Trading. He told me that I can easily make a huge income. To be honest, I was really surprised that I can use a bot to automate my trading deals, and I was surprised that I can start to trade metals, it made me feel like I am a wall street broker who's trading metal. I think you should try this too, and you won't pay attention to the things such as limit to use the Expert advisors
    Last edited by Iluminatis; 04-01-2020, 10:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    Yep, that could explain it. Tradecom stuff said they don't apply limitations on the MT4 usage and I was anyway not so interested in EA, so.. I'm accepting congrets on getting a funded account. Followeing the advice, just a CFD account for now. We will see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X