No announcement yet.

Trade.com reviews on IPOs investment opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's got 47% yearly return and less than 10% drawdown that occured in 2019 in the very beginning of real-time dta collection on this strategy. Moreover, lapetus has got a good enough Sharpe ratio of 2.3. I can agree that there are not that many stats, but I don't see that many alternatives.
    image_5385.png

Comment

what do you think of Hyperion? It's got stats for over 10 years. Of course the profitability is not that great, but most of the years were profitable and it looks like it can yield around 10% yearly with similar max drawdowns (that we know based on 10 years live-trading stats!)

Comment

There are many disadvantages that I see here. First of all profitability. I don't invest too much and I wnat the money to work well enough and I'm ready to risk for this purpose. If it was the capital that I had saved for my pension, I'd probaby didn't even look at lapetus. However, this money I can afford loosing, that's why I what it to be the opportunity.
        Secondly I'm not impressed by hyperion sharpe ratio at all.
        Thirdly, it requires 10K to invest from scratch. That's twice the amount I got ready to invest now.

Comment

Good reasoning. I agree that you should be careful as much as you can dealing with the money you can't afford loosing. Yet, if this is your chance to make money fasty enough - why not risk a little if you can bare the risk.

Comment

Working...
          X