FP Markets suitable for scalping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FP Markets suitable for scalping!

I'm a scalper trading with FP Markets an ASIC broker with some of the lowest spreads and commission.

Traders looking for an reliable scalping broker can use their raw spreads account because I've been trading with it for eight months without any issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

I'm a scalper trading with FP Markets an ASIC broker with some of the lowest spreads and commission.

Traders looking for a reliable scalping broker can use their raw spreads account because I've been trading with it for eight months without any issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

Comment

Not only they are suitable for scalping.

Comment

Yes, I will say it is the most suitable broker for scalping since they offer lower commission costs and slippages with tighter spreads starting at 0.0pips especially in EURUSD.

Comment

0.0 pips? The must get you with high commissions then....

Comment

I trade with FP Markets as of now, and so far the experience has been good. The spreads are as promised, averaging around 0.2 when trading with EURUSD.

The commission costs are low at $6 per round per lot when compared to my previous broker, and the customer service dedicated managers are polite in answering queries.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick-1 View Post
              Yes, I will say it is the most suitable broker for scalping since they offer lower commission costs and slippages with tighter spreads starting at 0.0pips especially in EURUSD.
              And i know even for 0 commission brokers and tight spread's.

Comment

Working...
              X