Commodities versus cross pairs with iForex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gholbizel View Post
    So what do you guys thing about FRS behaviour now? How could it affect the currencies?
    As said above, everything is unpredictable now. But it looks like rate's raising could be slowed down. Anyway we should see the Christmas rally first and analyze it. I guess it will show currencies' reaction and then we can make conculions.

Comment

As far as I know, it should be slowed, but you never know if it is the real intensions of the Fed or just a reason to support the christmas rally you talk about.

Comment

Well, looks like Christmas rally wasn't here this holidays Anyway, I hope markets will recover this year.

Comment

Well, looks like Christmas rally wasn't here this holidays Anyway, I hope markets will recover this year.
          Hi everyone and happy holidays to all!
          At last, markets have to. No one wants to have a steady decline for two years almost.
          If not, that could be a new depression in the world imho​

Comment

Originally posted by Nuathris View Post

Hi everyone and happy holidays to all!
            At last, markets have to. No one wants to have a steady decline for two years almost.
            If not, that could be a new depression in the world imho​
            Don't you think it already is? No signals of recovery yet and I guess no one can see the upcoming recovery. Not sure about great depression, but great uncertainty can be for sure.

Comment

Well, feds are about to keep this rate's incline going. I think that will be a tough time in the first half of this year.

Comment

Well, feds are about to keep this rate's incline going. I think that will be a tough time in the first half of this year.
                That feds statement is not a sentence to the whole market. I think the biggest problems will be at big tech. And other assets will be affected by other economical events.

Comment

It looks like markets are affected by every statistics released. So we can not just say that rate is the most important factor now.

Comment

Originally posted by Agajurus View Post
                    It looks like markets are affected by every statistics released. So we can not just say that rate is the most important factor now.
                    Yep, but we can not except that these statistics are affecting forex also. And it can start being more volitile than now.

Comment

How is it going guys? Haven't heard you for a while. So many things happened!

Comment

Hey, it looks like feds politic starts to change in more moderate way than before. I hope the rate's increasing will stop this year. And I guess the faster it will be the better.

Comment

Yeah, just thinking about the same

Comment

I would not agree with you guys. There are many factors besided the rate that affect the markets. So if the job statisics continue to be strong, we will get another problem of infation. Plus the bank crysis in USA will show its results after sometime. In this regard, I hope feds will change rates thoroughly and carefully, because it can affect the forex market a lot.

Comment

Your words have some sense, but wouldn't it be a possibility to trade more? If the actions of FED will affect the forex market, there will be a nice points to enter the market in numerous currencies. In the end of the day, we are here to trade/invest and not to analyze markets and care about it. The only thing that matters for traders are comissions and fees. And trading currency pair at iForex is affordable. So I guess no matter where markets will go we should be ready to use it and get profit from it.

Comment

Yeah, you are right. We were just exchanging our thoughts about the general situation, but every trader should be ready to work in any market situation for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X