No announcement yet.

Commodities versus cross pairs with iForex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, Fed will continue QT in any situation, which means the framework for the economy as a whole is the same.

Comment

Well, all this recession rumors turned out to be not rumors more and more now. What are your thoughts, guys?

Comment

After last rates' increase and public discussion, I guess there would be no incresing in a nearest time. And the default concerns are rising drastically. Looks like there is no chance to avoid it. Anyway, situation stays very unstable and I guess traders are just getting boring with all that rumors and keep trading like they did.

Comment

Looks like we meet here after every rate's change
          FEDs will certainly try to save the economic by regulating the rates, but I don't think all these manipulations would be effective. The latest banks' crysis just sparked the fire. If we look at probabilities of rates' increasing we can clearly see markets are expecting it to hold on the next FEDs meeting. But the most interesting thing is to look at this statistics whenever someone from federal reserve are speking - the expectation of increase is slowly growing. I bet it is a nice moment to trade a cross-pairs. I would agree with statement above, if take iForex's trading conditions on that we can see that it could be very profitable to stack some USD.​

Comment

By the way, many traders are pretty sure that CNY is a better choice to stack. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Deliniel View Post
              By the way, many traders are pretty sure that CNY is a better choice to stack. Any ideas?
              The only thing I am pretty sure is CNY will be a great asset to accumulate, but the investing horizon stays unclear.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholbizel View Post

The only thing I am pretty sure is CNY will be a great asset to accumulate, but the investing horizon stays unclear.
                Agree. The currency itself is a fine one, but with the latest news from China and all this confrontation with the United States makes it a risky asset in my opinion.

Comment

Still it promises a big profit. Maybe there is sense to purchase some. I am not talking about big stakes, but gradual buying can help to accumulate a nice amount with tasty price.

Comment

There is some sense, but risks are very high. We don't know how CNY will react if something big will happen. Currency is affected by politics and it is not the best time for politics now.

Comment

I've been closely following the statements from the bank officials last week, and it seems they are not confident that the recession has ended. Their cautious approach reflects the uncertain economic conditions. I believe it's crucial for traders to keep a close eye on these indicators and adjust their strategies accordingly.

Comment

Indeed, the mixed signals from bank officials create a challenging environment. In such uncertain times, commodities could serve as a reliable investment. Their tangible value and potential for hedging against inflation make them an attractive choice.

Comment

While commodities do offer stability, I believe cross-pairs can also present profitable opportunities during a recession. The currency market tends to react swiftly to economic news, and cross-pairs allow traders to capitalize on the volatility. By carefully analyzing the economic indicators and central bank actions, one can identify potential trends.

Comment

Guys, we skipped commenting on the latest ECB rate decisions. What are your thoughts on the latest developments with the euro? There have been some significant economic reports and policy decisions that might make Eure goes bullish. Would you agree with my point of view?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuathris View Post
                              Guys, we skipped commenting on the latest ECB rate decisions. What are your thoughts on the latest developments with the euro? There have been some significant economic reports and policy decisions that might make Eure goes bullish. Would you agree with my point of view?
                              I could share your view, Nuathris! The euro has been in the spotlight lately. Earlier with the decision of the ECB to coninue the interest rate hike and the statment the the inflation is not over yet, made me concern about the overal performance of the Euro. But recenlty, when other important economic data have been released, such as CPI of 0.6%; GDP Growth rate YoY (Q2) of 0.6%; and finally the lateset Inflation rate of 5.3 which was lower than the previous of 5.5% shows that the economy of the Eurozone countries have been recovering. I think the next month these numbers will show even better outcomes, and I am pretty sure that the bulls will take over the Euro. In fact, everyone is expecting from the Euro to get back to his old track and that would be another factor that better days are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Agajurus View Post

I could share your view, Nuathris! The euro has been in the spotlight lately. Earlier with the decision of the ECB to coninue the interest rate hike and the statment the the inflation is not over yet, made me concern about the overal performance of the Euro. But recenlty, when other important economic data have been released, such as CPI of 0.6%; GDP Growth rate YoY (Q2) of 0.6%; and finally the lateset Inflation rate of 5.3 which was lower than the previous of 5.5% shows that the economy of the Eurozone countries have been recovering. I think the next month these numbers will show even better outcomes, and I am pretty sure that the bulls will take over the Euro. In fact, everyone is expecting from the Euro to get back to his old track and that would be another factor that better days are coming.
                                Totally agree about the strange ECB decision from the last month. I am curious to see what would be the next one, but I think they will not make another desicion of continuing the interest rate hiking, and it’s too early to expect from them that they will decrease the rate. I am not certain that there are enaugh factors to triger a bulish performance of the Euro, probably everybody is waiting for the newest ECB signals, but for sure we can expect more volatility in euro pairs. I would rely more on technical analysis thish month when the euro is in question, rather than fundamental.

Comment

Working...
                                X