Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eToro

Hi does anybody here use eToro?

I want to know what you guys think of it. I mostly hear good reviews about them though.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Used it around 8 months ago and was a big failure
    Dunno if they changed anything since then in the way you manage each trader's risk

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trav365plus View Post
      Hi does anybody here use eToro?

I want to know what you guys think of it. I mostly hear good reviews about them though.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
      There's some good traders there that you could copy, but they are expensive to trade with. Better off here at least so far 2014, good luck.
      Last edited by Potter; 02-19-2014, 10:22 PM. Reason: URL was clickable, now isn't

Comment

Well my friend recently joined wid dem and he says theyre pretty good. Raking in profits everyday.

Comment

Did you come to this site just to post a back link?

My guess is you did based on the fact it was your first post?

The link has been removed so no free back links for you

Comment

Ooh u're so mean :-) why wud u do dat. I worked so hard to post it.:-)
            Yes i did want post a backlink but wat i said is all true- I do wanf to know wat other traders think of eToro and i do hav a friend whos earnin everyday. I also wanted to learn a lil more about online trading so am tryin to learn from oder experienced traders. Peace.

Comment

I'd have left it if you'd been part of the community - but we don't tolerate people coming here to try get free back links

That being said, Enjoy yourself and I'm sure you can learn a lot.

Comment

:-) thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by trav365plus View Post
                  Ooh u're so mean :-) why wud u do dat. I worked so hard to post it.:-)
                  Yes i did want post a backlink but wat i said is all true- I do wanf to know wat other traders think of eToro and i do hav a friend whos earnin everyday. I also wanted to learn a lil more about online trading so am tryin to learn from oder experienced traders. Peace.
                  Hi Trav,

eToro is very similar to Zulutrade, but with an even worse reputation.

If you can find even a single eToro client that has made money over an extended period of time then we'll let you put the backlink in. My bet is you won't be able to.

Good luck
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I'm currently using their OpenBook system. Just for me, I think it's a good place to start with. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-4/vbsmile.png

Comment

I do not recomend etoro. I lost a lot with them. It is sad but their traders are not long term profitable. Each time I joined a succesful trader - kaboom. Always ends with huge losess. Beware or use demo for 3-6 months.

Comment

Just curios here Marcus, which trader did you copy from? https://imagicon.info/cat/3-4/1.gif

Comment

Working...
                        X