No announcement yet.

Freezes During News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are updating their servers to build 670 of MT4 this weekend, not sure if they have fully implemented the other changes to multiple data points yet but would imagine they would want it done next week with NFP & FOMC - hopefully situation will have improved by then.

Comment

we have heard about this multi-point idea but there was no clear eta for it as far as i have read

Comment

No freezing today with IC Markets for the first time in a long time! Smooth sailing through NFP.
        Last edited by ScottFX; 08-02-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Good job icmarkets

Comment

yes perfect job through NFP, didn't miss a beat - welcome relief at last

Comment

It was smooth MT4 trading during NFP.

Comment

It was great to see IC Markets running smoothly during NFP last week.

It appears they may have gotten to the bottom of the issue and I'm told it should be smooth sailing from here on.

This is very good news, the stability of their feed during high volatility was the only real criticism I had for this brokerage. Everything else is as good as I've seen.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

They are improving but still execution rate is very low.

Comment

FOMC news event was very smooth on IC Markets ECN Accounts today.

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
                      Again today IC Markets froze for several minutes during news. People were getting Off Quotes messages and could not close trades.

This seems to be a consistent problem at IC Markets. According to their thread here ICM was going to 'fix it' but that apparently has not happened.

My Viper/GP account did not have a problem today and I wonder if there was a problem when the ICM MAMM closed the EU? I know that for some types of news trading most ECN brokers have problems. But to go for many minutes unable to close a trade is just not right.

I am tempted to close at least one of my IC Markets accounts but would first like to know if any of you are having these difficulties at other brokers?

Thanks,
                      Rod
                      Finpro (an ECN Broker)much advanced technology than others

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smithmarcus02
                          Thanks for this post,yah well said about Icmarkets...they are going worst day by day...
                          So you just arrived here to spam various threads in this forum - kindly go away before you are removed by moderators.

Comment

This is just one of the many manipulations market makers do in order to make the clients lose and they win.

Comment

Working...
                            X