FinFx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FinFx

I just discovered something troubling with FinFx. I had a 1:100 leveraged account and based on several members advice I asked them to increase it to 1:200 even though the account states that the maximum leverage is 1:100. Sure enough they increased it. What alarmed me was they stated that it does not affect their leverage on weekends and holidays. Those days they drop the leverage to 1:50 regardless if you have 1:100 or 1:200. This has the potential to cause margin calls on members especially if they are unaware of it as I was.

Originally posted by hamiltoncurtis View Post
    I just discovered something troubling with FinFx. I had a 1:100 leveraged account and based on several members advice I asked them to increase it to 1:200 even though the account states that the maximum leverage is 1:100. Sure enough they increased it. What alarmed me was they stated that it does not affect their leverage on weekends and holidays. Those days they drop the leverage to 1:50 regardless if you have 1:100 or 1:200. This has the potential to cause margin calls on members especially if they are unaware of it as I was.
    Recently I started with them and they gave me 1:300 leverage on request and default leverage is only 1:100.

Comment

Please visit https://www.tallinex.com/ for more information. If you have questions about Tallinex or their partnership programs then feel free to email institutionals@tallinex.com or call on +372 581 354 08 (M-F, 09:00 - 17:00 GMT+2).

Please reply immediately if you consent to moving your business to Tallinex and we will instruct you on the forthcoming procedures. Please note that we require a reply from you by 30.1.2015. If you will fail to reply by 30.1.2015, your Introducing Broker agreement will be considered terminated and all your accounts will be closed. Please note that only your US based clients will be moved, non-US clients will remain with FinFX.

Comment

i havent got that email yet. When did you recieve this email?

I've been broke since December Apparently Konstantin wanted to hold on to AUD$ trades there were to big in DD and I went broke.... So my FIN FX account has been in the whole ever since...

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post

I've been broke since December Apparently Konstantin wanted to hold on to AUD$ trades there were to big in DD and I went broke.... So my FIN FX account has been in the whole ever since...
          I have Money Manager account with them and got this email today.

Comment

I just check Tallinex.com and they are way better than Finfx.com. 0 spread and 1:500 leverage on ECN.

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post

wanted to hold on to AUD$ trades there were to big in DD and I went broke...
              Once complete, your accounts will be moved to their server (along with any open/pending trades) as well as account history.

Comment

Where is Tallinex located? I have not received the e-mail either.

Comment

Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
                  Where is Tallinex located? I have not received the e-mail either.
                  They located in Estonia.

Comment

Originally posted by Asad (Reborn) View Post
                    They located in Estonia.
                    This sucks--even if they move any account over I doubt the signal copier will continue to control the open trades.

Comment

This definitely sucks. I have not received an email either. My FinFX account lost over 60% last month due to Dayfox and FXamp. I was looking forward to building it back with the help of the remaining traders on this site. I'm not too concerned with current trades being managed as my drawdown is minimal as of now. What I'm concerned about is if Nick can still support US VIP clients.

Comment

Originally posted by jmcrae View Post
                        This definitely sucks. I have not received an email either. My FinFX account lost over 60% last month due to Dayfox and FXamp. I was looking forward to building it back with the help of the remaining traders on this site. I'm not too concerned with current trades being managed as my drawdown is minimal as of now. What I'm concerned about is if Nick can still support US VIP clients.
                        Agreed. Especially since I have been following Viper since early last year and now there's an account size limit on new copiers.

Comment

Originally posted by robbiefx View Post
                          Agreed. Especially since I have been following Viper since early last year and now there's an account size limit on new copiers.
                          Where is this info about account size limits on Viper using copier?

Comment

With FinFX giving up their US customers, that also means there are no brokers for VIP accounts for US clients. Hopefully Nick can work something out with Tallinex and a US broker

Comment

Originally posted by robbiefx View Post
                              You can change account number no issue. The limit is on the subscription you have - so you can move it to a new account as its the same subscription.

Comment

Working...
                              X