FinFx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

I'm pleased to confirm that we've finally signed agreements with Sensus.

Thanks for your patience
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Is there any update that forexsignal will cancel the cooperation with FinFx? Or can i go back to FinFx and my VIP Club Membership?

Comment

Originally posted by berndbread View Post
        Is there any update that forexsignal will cancel the cooperation with FinFx? Or can i go back to FinFx and my VIP Club Membership?
        Finfx transferred US clients to tallinex.com and tallinex is available for VIP members I guess.

Comment

Thanks for quick answer fazalksa2, but i mean NON US Clients... FinFx has better spreads than Tallinex!

Comment

Originally posted by berndbread View Post
            Thanks for quick answer fazalksa2, but i mean NON US Clients... FinFx has better spreads than Tallinex!
            For non US there is many good choices like AxiTrader, globalprime and icmarkets.

Comment

They spreads are all higher than FinFx! And i follow Viper, he is a good scalper, but for that we need a good spread...

Comment

Originally posted by pipsignals
                What I Know about FinFX, is that they allow American clients.
                FinFX stopped offering brokerage services to U.S. citizens 8 months ago on January 30, 2015.

FinFx worked out an arrangement with Tallinex who was be able to take on the existing FinFx accounts and offer identical trading conditions.

Please Click HERE to read further about the change in the 3rd post of this thread.

LL
                Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 09-28-2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X