No announcement yet.

Tallinex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had issues installing Tallinex MT4? The .exe won't even run on my machine. It just sits there in the task manager as a process that won't let me terminate it. I have 4 other MT4 platforms installed that work just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by robbiefx View Post
      Has anyone had issues installing Tallinex MT4? The .exe won't even run on my machine. It just sits there in the task manager as a process that won't let me terminate it. I have 4 other MT4 platforms installed that work just fine.
      Sorry Robbie, No problems here.
      I have 4 copies on BeeksVPS (2012), 3 copies on ForexVPS.net (2008), and 1 copy at home (Win7).
      I have installed many different pieces of software on each with no issues either.
      I wish I could help more but an uninstall and re-install is really all I got.
      If you still have problems after that and are running it on a VPS you should open a ticket with them.
      You VPS provider should be happy to assist you with your problem.
      Good luck and let us know how it goes.
      If anyone else has anything to add I am sure they will chime in.

LL

Comment

works perfectly for me as well ....

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. This is a work computer, which I am an admin on, but who knows. I have 4 other broker MT4's on it that work fine. I'll try it on my laptop when I get home. I have a demo one installed on my VPS that worked just fine. Very strange.

Comment

I cry when I compare spreads with others, horrible isn't?

Comment

I am following Fx Viper's signal. Not sure why, but my account did not get yesterdays GBP/USD trades or today's USD/CAD trade. Anyone experience the same issue? Was the market going too fast, or do I need to enforce some sort of currency mapping. All the Tallinex currencies have a "ecn" suffix i.e. EURUSDecn.

Comment

I got them. Check your settings in Simpletrader. Did you disable any pairs?

Comment

I got them too. Make sure on your mt4 market watch that all pairs are shown. If that doesn't fix it, I would map them. I had to do that for Sensus to get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by robbiefx View Post
                    I got them too. Make sure on your mt4 market watch that all pairs are shown. If that doesn't fix it, I would map them. I had to do that for Sensus to get it to work.
                    @dewey
                    nothing is disabled

@robie
                    I had only EURUSDecn enabled on my market watch on the VPS server. This must have been the issue. I have enabled the pairs that Viper trades, hopefully will get all of them next time.

Thanks guys.

DRE

Comment

I finally have enough in my account to go VIP with Viper. I already have Viper hooked up in a Tallinex account. I asked Tallinex to switch my account over to an IB. They responded by telling me to open a new account under Nick's IB. Question: If I click on the link that sends me to the Tallinex page where you find the VIP contacts in the control panel, and open a new account, will this give me the VIP status with Viper?

Comment

Originally posted by traderman View Post
                        I finally have enough in my account to go VIP with Viper. I already have Viper hooked up in a Tallinex account. I asked Tallinex to switch my account over to an IB. They responded by telling me to open a new account under Nick's IB. Question: If I click on the link that sends me to the Tallinex page where you find the VIP contacts in the control panel, and open a new account, will this give me the VIP status with Viper?
                        That's weird they won't just put you under the IB. I had an account before I switched it under the IB and they did it for me. If I remember correctly, you just email forexsignals.com support with your account number at Tallinex and they link the account and then you can add the signals.

Comment

How to fund Tallinex?

Would anyone like to share how they funded their Tallinex account successfully? I tried a bank wire, but it bounced despite the fact that all the details were accurate and confirmed by Tallinex. Then I tried one Visa credit card (bounced) and one American Express credit card (didn't even get confirmation of deposit attempt). So I am kind of running out of ideas.

Anyone have a credit card company to recommend that you used to fund Tallinex successfully? I would appreciate any ideas at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Asad (Reborn)
                            They only accept visa and master card and their own merchant will process the transaction, also you have to verify your card.
                            Thanks for your reply. I did confirm both the credit cards, and my Visa still did not work. So I guess my options are either to get another Visa card or to get a Master Card? For what it's worth, if you have successfully funded with Tallinex using a credit card, what bank is your credit card provider? Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by adastra View Post
                              Thanks for your reply. I did confirm both the credit cards, and my Visa still did not work. So I guess my options are either to get another Visa card or to get a Master Card? For what it's worth, if you have successfully funded with Tallinex using a credit card, what bank is your credit card provider? Thanks very much.
                              I was able to fund my account by using a debit card in place of a credit card. Hope that helps someone else.

Comment

Today there was a huge glitch in Tallinex accounts. Every gold trade had crazy swaps, for 0.21 lot order it was about $4,500 of swaps. Many account got Margin Called. They are working on a fix for this issue:

"Approximately two hours ago, we experienced a technical issue where all of the active gold and silver trades were automatically closed, due to a Stop Out that occurred.

This issue is currently being investigated and will be resolved by our Technical Team. There is no need to worry about any negative equity, balance, stop-outs or anything else relating to this technical issue.

The latest update from our Technical Team was that the balances were fixed. However, a turn around time is yet to be confirmed and it is expected that this issue will be resolved within a few hours.

We thank you in advance for your patience, cooperation and understanding in this regard."

DRE

Comment

Working...
                                X