ATC Brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATC Brokers

Someone here mentioned they were a good broker and handled hedging on the back end. I e-mailed them and asked a few questions. here is their response:

Dear Valued Client,

We understand your concerns regarding your trading account in light of the unprecedented move in Swiss Franc pairs.

Please rest assured that ATC BROKERS is fully operational.

With no material losses to report, we are pleased to announce that ATC Brokers Ltd. (UK division) has not been adversely impacted due to recent market volatility. Client funds remain safe and are held in segregated client accounts in accordance with strict FCA client money rules.

ATC BROKERS (US division) is an introducing broker to FXCM and your funds are held with FXCM. We recognize that the recent news offered to the public is a cause for worry and are glad to see that FXCM was able to secure 300M financing within one day. Normal trading and operations will continue for all of its customers.

We appreciate your business and are available should you have any questions.

Best regards,

ATC BROKERS

@Nick any chance to add this broker to VIP list?

Comment

Avail Trading Corp., parent company of FXCM introducing broker ATC Brokers, filed for bankruptcy on 9 February, 2016, .

Comment

Woops...
        Wasn't this one of Viper's brokers?

Comment

Yeah, I just got a notification from FXCM that they filed. Closed my account.
          Any other brokers that can handle non fifo trades for US residents?

Comment

Originally posted by keawakapu View Post
            Yeah, I just got a notification from FXCM that they filed. Closed my account.
            Any other brokers that can handle non fifo trades for US residents?
            You should still be able to trade through ATC without these restrictions? The information I have is that it's business as normal, this is simply an internal restructure.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              You should still be able to trade through ATC without these restrictions? The information I have is that it's business as normal, this is simply an internal restructure.
              That may be so, however I haven't received anything from ATC saying "all is ok", just an email from FXCM. I would think if everything was truly business as usual they would at least notify their clients. I've been burned by flaky companies before and I just don't want to risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by keawakapu View Post
                That may be so, however I haven't received anything from ATC saying "all is ok", just an email from FXCM. I would think if everything was truly business as usual they would at least notify their clients. I've been burned by flaky companies before and I just don't want to risk it.
                Kinda agree with you, they were a good IB, but a bit failed with the communication recently...

Comment

Shit, i just deposited 10K into the Trusted MAM at ATC UK

Do you think they will process withdrawals today ?
                  Last edited by manonmars; 03-03-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Nick,

Any updates on this news about ATC?

Comment

Got this email from FXCM today:

Please be advised as of the close of trading on March 18, 2016, FXCM is no longer recognizing Avail Trading Corp as a Referring Broker with FXCM as FXCM is terminating its relationship with Avail Trading Corp.

Comment

www.myfxcm.com

Comment

I pinged ATC directly to see if they had any guidance on what was going to happen. Below is their response. Sounds like they are going to try to hook up with another forex dealer member in the coming weeks. Hard to know who that would be and how stable they are, or when exactly. In the meantime, we are probably in a bit of a mess depending on which signals we have on our accounts and how they trade. I saw Glocks response in the Viper thread and i am still a little confused as i don't think Viper's signals would work on their FIFO MT4 platform, if Viper would even choose to go with them.

Subject: RE: FXCM decision
                          As of the close of trading on March 18, 2016, FXCM is no longer recognizing Avail Trading Corp, dba, ATC Brokers as a Referring Broker with FXCM, as FXCM is terminating its relationship with ATC Brokers. ATC Brokers will be establishing a new relationship with a new Forex Dealer Member. We will be implementing a new back office technology in correlation with the FDM and provide the well known MT4 trading platform that our clients are accustomed to using with the same great service offered by ATC. We anticipate to have the new infrastructure in place in the coming weeks. Should you decide to remain with FXCM, please proceed with the instructions provided by FXCM.

Comment

Looks like they withdrew their bankruptcy filing. Let's see if they get picked up by somebody. Definitely miss having a US broker with non-fifo MT4.

A US court has approved the bankruptcy dismissal filing of introducing forex broker (IB) Avail Trading Corp., operating under the brand ATC Brokers, which

Comment

Working...
                            X