Tickmill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickmill

I'm having a test account with this broker.

Anyone who have something to say good or bad, please do so.

If you say something, back it up with your myfxbook live account link.

Cheers,
    FxTurtle

Is this true?

Typical EURUSD spread 0.2 pips
    Commissions per side 2 per lot

Comment

@ Asad http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...a284b05953.jpg

Comment

Just talked with tickmill: This is the lowest standard commission in the world. Active traders are charged even less. Our commission for 1 lot is $4.

Comment

Originally posted by Asad (Reborn) View Post
          Just talked with tickmill: This is the lowest standard commission in the world. Active traders are charged even less. Our commission for 1 lot is $4.
          Tickmill we are coming!

Comment

I am with them,best broker for me,have icm too,but can not come close to tickmil

Comment

From Tickmill website:

Tickmill is authorised and regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a licence number SD008. We are a transparent and open company. Our accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA. Funds are held with Barclays Bank, MCB Bank and other major banks.

Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology.

We have direct ECN and exchange liquidity among others. We are highly rated among scalpers and traders using Expert Advisors and algorithmic trading systems. We call our clients Smart Traders. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1994 and have successfully traded on all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

At Tickmill, this strong experience of our team meets with a mission to provide best spot FX trading environment and experience to all of our clients. Tickmill has been built by traders for traders.
              Last edited by TopScalper; 02-22-2015, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DontWorry
                So you are a demo trader ?
                Yes, for 10 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by fxturtle View Post
                  Yes, for 10 years now.
                  When will you start trading real money? 10 years is a long time to be trading just demo!

Comment

Originally posted by TopScalper View Post
                    When will you start trading real money? 10 years is a long time to be trading just demo!
                    When I have real money. It could take 20 years. No rush.

Comment

I'm doing scalping with tickmill since last couple of days. Spread and execution is great.

Comment

I'm doing scalping with tickmill since last couple of days. Spread and execution is great.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Asad...broker/1163830
                        Commission as well is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest, I have seen in the industry.

Asad, did you take advantage of their $50 bonus if you deposit $500? I asked this because your myfxbook shows $500.

Cheers,
                        FxTurtle

Comment

Originally posted by fxturtle View Post
                          Commission as well is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest, I have seen in the industry.

Asad, did you take advantage of their $50 bonus if you deposit $500? I asked this because your myfxbook shows $500.

Cheers,
                          FxTurtle
                          I heard from you about bonus and searched. You have to email them for bonus but i was just checking that broker for few days then withdraw the money.

Comment

I heard from you about bonus and searched. You have to email them for bonus but i was just checking that broker for few days then withdraw the money.
                            I think the fine print says that to be able to withdraw the bonus, you need to trade 10 standard lots. If you planning to withdraw funds after few days testing then there's is no point of taking advantage of the bonus.

For a month that I've been testing them, I am really satisfied with the execution and spread. Support also replies fast. I will test withdrawal at the end of March and see if processing time is also fast.

For CC deposit, there is also no fees, however there is 1% fee on withdrawals.

If i'm satisfied, I will move my funds from IC to Tickmill. My slippage with IC is getting worse after CHF mess.

Cheers,
                            FxTurtle
                            Last edited by fxturtle; 02-28-2015, 12:29 AM.

Comment

I tested withdraw.Skrill,24h h but if you need money they can do it faster(moring i ordered,afternoon on my skrill acc), fee 1%.Bank acc 1 or max 2 days
                              Last edited by Fxtsunami; 02-28-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X