Tickmill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
    I tested withdraw.Skrill,24h h but if you need money they can do it faster(moring i ordered,afternoon on my skrill acc), fee 1%.Bank acc 1 or max 2 days
    best for quick scalp.
    Made 7% with 1% DD. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Asad...broker/1163830

Comment

I am satisfied with tickmill's services after a month of testing them. I will continue to trade my FxTurtle High Risk account with them.

Cheers,
      FxTurtle

Comment

Are their spreads good turtle and customer service

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
          Are their spreads good turtle and customer service
          Spreads are the same with Pepperstone ECN and IC Markets ECN. The biggest plus is the commission of $2 per side or $4/RT. I have no problem with their customer service. Chat is not 24 hours though, but my emails are replied within 2 hours during business hours. I haven't tried calling them, so I cannot comment on phone support.

Try their demo first and see for yourself. Try their support (email, phone, chat) to see how responsive they are to your queries.

Cheers,
          FxTurtle

Comment

Cheers turtle

Comment

Originally posted by fxturtle View Post
              Spreads are the same with Pepperstone ECN and IC Markets ECN. The biggest plus is the commission of $2 per side or $4/RT. I have no problem with their customer service. Chat is not 24 hours though, but my emails are replied within 2 hours during business hours. I haven't tried calling them, so I cannot comment on phone support.

Try their demo first and see for yourself. Try their support (email, phone, chat) to see how responsive they are to your queries.

Cheers,
              FxTurtle
              $4 return lot? What's the catch?

Comment

He was testing tickmill but the only problem is regulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  $4 return lot? What's the catch?
                  There is no catch. Nothing that I have noticed yet.

Comment

I'm interested in TickMill since they have such low commissions. I have read some bad reviews about slippage, anyone care to comment?

Also, I am worried about depositing money in a broker outside my country, Australia. Is this a valid concern?

Comment

Hi everyone

Card withdrawal takes 1 day only but bank wire takes more than 2 weeks or more .
                      Maybe they are transfering through more banks from the Seychelles till it comes to Central Europe

Comment

Tickmill 20% discount on Forex VPS offered by Tickmill. Get an access of VPS to Trade Anywhere & Anytime! Trading would never stop while you are out of your desk.
                        20% discount on Forex VPS offered by Tickmill. Get an access of VPS to Trade Anywhere & Anytime! Trading would never stop while you are out of your desk

Comment

Now Tickmill have Tickmill UK regulation.
                          I am moving my funds to them.

Comment

Its nice to see brokerages with multiple jurisdictions therefore the traders gets to choose what is important to them. I've been trading with them since opening ( Originally Armada Markets).

Comment

I tried Tickmill before and I was satisfied. It's a reliable broker and has licenses so, you can trade with them.

Comment

been with Tickmill. It is reliable and has a platform that is pleasant to work with. I haven't faced with any problems except one time (the fault was mine but supporting team reacted very fast and they politely explained the reason why I was confused). However, the key to your success is not only the operation with the broker, but also your strategy and luck)

Originally posted by fxturtle View Post

https://secure.tickmill.com?utm_campaign=ib_link&utm_content=IB82498702&utm_medium=Account+Types&utm_source=link&lp=https%3A%2F%2Ftickmill.com%2Faccounts%2F

Cheers,
                                FxTurtle
                                Last edited by fxliner; 11-08-2019, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X