No announcement yet.

Sensus Capital Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are such a...... even didn't reply.

Comment

What a big difference between the way FinFX handled the situation when they stopped taking US customers versus Sensus

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Tallinex isn't far away from being set up. Just give me a week.

I'm writing this from Guangzhou. S
        hanghai tomorrow then Hong Kong, then home to help my US friends dodge regulation.

Very different to China where there is absolutely none!
        Thanks for taking care of the US customers Nick. It is much appreciated.

DRE

Comment

Hi everyone, any updates about sensus?

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
            Hi everyone, any updates about sensus?

Last Thursday Nick told everyone to give him a week.
            I am sure he will update us when he has further details.

I have been having a back in forth conversation with Aleks Skokov, the Head of the Institutional Department for Tallinex.
            He is fully aware of what has happened at Sensus and feels everyone's pain.

Aleks contacted me this morning to discuss some issues.
            During our talk he said that Tallinex is currently looking into the terms of cooperation with Nick.
            He hopes that they can come to terms with Nick and start a long-term cooperation.

Nick will update us when things are set in stone. No worries.

LL
            Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 04-20-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
              Last Thursday Nick told everyone to give him a week.
              I am sure he will update us when he has further details.

I have been having a back in forth conversation with Aleks Skokov, the Head of the Institutional Department for Tallinex.
              He is fully aware of what has happened at Sensus and feels everyone's pain.

Aleks contacted me this morning to discuss some issues.
              During our talk he said that Tallinex is currently looking into the terms of cooperation with Nick.
              He hopes that they can come to terms with Nick and start a long-term cooperation.

Nick will update us when things are set in stone. No worries.

LL
              Yes I know that part, i was just wondering if sensus changed there mind about given date

Comment

Yes I know that part, i was just wondering if sensus changed there mind about given date
                I must be really loosing it....I read it as:

Hi everyone, any updates about Tallinex? ..... not Sensus

My apologies. Looks like I just got the brokers mixed up in my head.

Trying to do too many things at once...yeah...that's my excuse.

To answer your question though...no, they never answered my questions about it.

LL
                Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 04-20-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I got an answer today from Sensus--they will not extend the date. They will close any open market positions on 4/24.

I also e-mailed Tallinex. Since I had the account when FinFX switched us over I asked if I could use that one and have it put under Nick's IB when they work out the deal. They said no, we would have to open new accounts

Comment

Thanks for these links fazal, I just closed all the trades and now time to give them some hard time.

Comment

Hi guys,

Just writing this from Hong Kong before I get on the plane to head home. We've started the ball rolling with Tallinex and will be set up with them as soon as we can.

I think I said I'd jump on it next week once I returned, rather than having it ready to go? If not, apologies. I know you guys are keen for a solution, so it shouldn't be much longer.
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks for these links fazal, I just closed all the trades and now time to give them some hard time.
                        You should wait for take profit

Comment

Has anyone withdrawn funds yet? I sent in my request and was wondering how long they take. Of course, they charge us a fee for the withdrawal even though they are the ones who forced it.

Comment

Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
                            Has anyone withdrawn funds yet? I sent in my request and was wondering how long they take. Of course, they charge us a fee for the withdrawal even though they are the ones who forced it.
                            I took out $1k last month and it was deducted from the account the next day in my US account within 3 days. $20 fee for withdrawal and then $19 fee for transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by robbiefx View Post
                              I took out $1k last month and it was deducted from the account the next day in my US account within 3 days. $20 fee for withdrawal and then $19 fee for transfer.
                              $20+$19? I thought its just $20. I sent withdrawal request but funds is still in my mt4 account.

Comment

Working...
                              X