Sensus Capital Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensus Capital Markets

I'm pleased to confirm that we have partnered with Sensus Capital Markets and they are now available via our VIP Program.

Sensus Capital Markets is one of the most respected and well patronised brokers on the planet. Not only do they offer paper thin spreads, they also accept US clients on 1:100 leverage, with no FIFO or hedging restrictions.

We have negotiated for our clients to receive a discounted $7/lot round turn commission (down from $10).

To open an account under our referral and receive the discount please click here.

To become part of the VIP program all you need to do is deposit $20k+ (USD or equivalent) and that will entitle you to complimentary access to any of the signals here at ForexSignals.com for life.

Open an account with Sensus Capital Markets now!

Note: Our IB ID is 1714

US Clients will also need to complete a W9 form before opening an account. A copy of this form can be found here: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf

Once you have opened and funded your account please contact support@forexsignals.com so we can verify and connect your account to the VIP program
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Much appreciated. I should be able to have mine funded by the early part of next week

Comment

Here are some interesting links about Sensus:

A review:

Some interesting information regarding the regulatory authority:

“Sensus Capital Markets is a member of the official deposit insurance fund of Malta, the Investor Compensation Scheme. The fund is controlled by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) and is regulated by the European laws. He is also a MiFID compliant structured and organized. In compensation case, the customer will receive up to 90% of their capital, with a maximum of 20,000 €.
      http://www.compensationschemes.org.mt”

So far it looks good.

Comment

So far so good, but here are a couple pointers:

1. Make sure to do mapping on your control panel. If you want to trade Viper's signal for the EURUSD you have to map EURUSD to EURUSDc and any other currency you want it to be able to trade.

2. Do you want to trade Gold, SP500 or some of the other options shown on their site? When I logged on to my live account they went missing. I tried
        "show all" under market watch and still nothing. You have to contact support to add these.

Comment

Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
          So far so good, but here are a couple pointers:

1. Make sure to do mapping on your control panel. If you want to trade Viper's signal for the EURUSD you have to map EURUSD to EURUSDc and any other currency you want it to be able to trade.

2. Do you want to trade Gold, SP500 or some of the other options shown on their site? When I logged on to my live account they went missing. I tried
          "show all" under market watch and still nothing. You have to contact support to add these.
          Are you using Raw spread - Account?

Comment

Originally posted by Asad (Reborn) View Post
            Are you using Raw spread - Account?
            Not sure what you mean--I don't see different account types.

Comment

Make sure to do mapping on your control panel. If you want to trade Viper's signal for the EURUSD you have to map EURUSD to EURUSDc and any other currency you want it to be able to trade.
              The SimpleTraderEA takes this Suffix into account.
              Mapping is not needed.
              I can confirm this. I received Viper's last two trades and SmartTrader's as well. No worries.
              Nick also confirmed this in the Trading Room yesterday.

Do you want to trade Gold, SP500 or some of the other options shown on their site? When I logged on to my live account they went missing. I tried "show all" under market watch and still nothing. You have to contact support to add these.
              This is strange. I have had no issue with this. XAGUSD, XAUUSD, SPX500 have all showed up on my end.
              Edit Read This

I did notice that EURUSD and EURUSDc were available when I first logged on.
              EURUSD is without commission and EURUSDc is with commission.
              With our account types (VIP) we can not trade the non-commission pairs.

It is very important to note the following:

Both account types are in the Market Watch Window.
              EURUSD = Traditional Spread (Not Tradeable with VIP account) - These will be Grey in color
              EURUSDc = Raw Spread (VIP) - These will be Black in color

Non-Tradeable items will be in Grey within the Market Watch Window.
              Tradeable items will be in Black within the Market Watch Window.

Before contacting Sesus try the following to see all available options in the Market Watch Window...

The solution to view all available/tradeable pairs, Indices, SPX500, etc is as follows:
              -Close all Charts and wait about 3 seconds
              -Right click the Market Watch window
              -Click Show all
              -Right Click the Market Watch Window again
              -Click Symbols
              -Click Forex (NOT Forexc) ... You want the 'Forex' selected/highlighted, not expanded via the '+' symbol.
              -Once Forex is Highlighted ... Click Hide
              -Click Close

So what you just did was make everything visible and then hide the pairs you are not able to trade with a VIP Account.

All of the Currency pairs that you can not trade should be fully removed from the Market window.
              The only thing left should be the pairs, Indicies, SPX500, etc that you can trade.

Also, now that the duplicate pairs (ex EURUSD & EURUSDc) are taken care of, the Simpletrader EA will take the suffix "c" into account.
              This means you will not have to Map any currencies in the Control Panel.

LL
              Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-02-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Not sure what you mean--I don't see different account types.

Test Login Details:

Live Server SENSUS-Live
                Live Login 10008
                Live Password scm123

SENSUS-Live - Raw spread (ECN)

Live Login: 10007
                Password: scm123

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
                  The SimpleTraderEA takes this Suffix into account.
                  Mapping is not needed.
                  I can confirm this. I received Viper's last two trades. No worries.
                  Nick also confirmed this in the Trading Room yesterday.

This is strange. I have had no issue with this. XAGUSD, XAUUSD, SPX500 have all showed up on my end.

I did notice that EURUSD and EURUSDc were available when I first logged on.
                  EURUSD is without commission and EURUSDc is with commission.
                  With our account types (VIP) we can not trade the non-commission pairs.

It is very important to note the following:

Both account types are in the Market Watch Window.
                  EURUSD = Traditional Spread (Not Tradeable with VIP account) - These will be Grey in color
                  EURUSDc = Raw Spread (VIP) - These will be Black in color

Non-Tradeable items will be in Grey within the Market Watch Window.
                  Tradeable items will be in Black within the Market Watch Window.

Before contacting Sesus try the following to see all available options in the Market Watch Window...

The solution to view all available pairs, Indicies, SPX500, etc is as follows:
                  -Close all Charts and wait about 3 seconds
                  -Right click the Market Watch window
                  -Click Show all
                  -Right Click the Market Watch Window again
                  -Click Symbols
                  -Click Forex (NOT Forexc) ... You want the 'Forex' selected/highlighted, not expanded via the '+' symbol.
                  -Once Forex is Highlighted ... Click Hide
                  -Click Close

So what you just did was make everything visible and then hide the pairs you are not able to trade with a VIP Account.

All of the Currency pairs that you can not trade should be fully removed from the Market window.
                  The only thing left should be the pairs, Indicies, SPX500, etc that you can trade.

LL
                  Interesting--I tried "show all" but could never get anything but the Forex pairs. I didn't try closing the charts etc. When I contacted Sensus they apologized and said they would fix it. I will try hiding the ones we can't use when I get home--a pain having them on display.

Comment

Originally posted by Asad (Reborn) View Post
                    https://www.sensus-capital.com/en/ac...account-types/

Test Login Details:

Live Server SENSUS-Live
                    Live Login 10008
                    Live Password scm123

SENSUS-Live - Raw spread (ECN)

Live Login: 10007
                    Password: scm123
                    Thanks--yes I have the raw spread.

Comment

Interesting--I tried "show all" but could never get anything but the Forex pairs. I didn't try closing the charts etc. When I contacted Sensus they apologized and said they would fix it. I will try hiding the ones we can't use when I get home--a pain having them on display.
                      I have ran into a few flukes with Sensus...minor things.

This thing with the EURUSD and EURUSDc really threw me off at first.
                      At first I thought I had the option to trade with or without commission at different spreads whenever I wanted.
                      I also thought this would rob Nick and the signal Providers of the commissions they needed.
                      After some tests and some pointless emails I figured it out.

Having another Account types's pairs available in the Market watch window that you can not trade is just pointless.
                      It might confuse the Simple trader EA if a trader did not hide the non-tradeable pairs.
                      Your way of Mapping does work. You just have to map every single pair.
                      Either way, I am glad you brought it up Dewey. People need to be aware of the issues and options.

LL
                      Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-02-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

deweymcg ... I owe you a BIG thanks.

I have two VPS Servers ( Beeks and ForexVPS )
                        On these two VPS Servers I have a total of 6 mt4 Platforms.

When I said I had Gold, Indices, SPX500, etc I was only looking at the MT4 with the SimpleTrader EA.
                        I just checked my other MT4 installations.
                        Half of them did not have SPX500. Do not ask me why... I just don't know.

I could NOT get it to show via the method I described above.

The only thing they had was the the following:
                        Traditional Spread (Not Tradeable with VIP account) - These are in Grey in color ( EURUSD )
                        Raw Spread (VIP) - These are in Black in color ( EURUSDc )

Thank you Dewey. I will have to contact Sensus about this.

LL

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
                          deweymcg ... I owe you a BIG thanks.

I have two VPS Servers ( Beeks and ForexVPS )
                          On these two VPS Servers I have a total of 6 mt4 Platforms.

When I said I had Gold, Indices, SPX500, etc I was only looking at the MT4 with the SimpleTrader EA.
                          I just checked my other MT4 installations.
                          Half of them did not have SPX500. Do not ask me why... I just don't know.

I could NOT get it to show via the method I described above.

The only thing they had was the the following:
                          Traditional Spread (Not Tradeable with VIP account) - These are in Grey in color ( EURUSD )
                          Raw Spread (VIP) - These are in Black in color ( EURUSDc )

Thank you Dewey. I will have to contact Sensus about this.

LL
                          I need to thank you too for the other way of getting Simpletrader to work so I won't have to have all the other pairs displayed I can't use.

Comment

Sensus enabled all Symbols with no issue.

Below is a before and after picture.
                            Right click the Market Watch Window and click 'Symbols' to view list.

http://i.imgur.com/d2p0JUcl.png

As I stated earlier for those skipping ahead:

There is 'Forex' and 'Forexc' as you can see.
                            You want to Hide 'Forex' since you can not trade those symbols.
                            The only Forex symbols left will be those from 'Forexc' with the 'c' suffix.
                            You want to 'Show' the 'Forexc' Symbols.
                            The SmartTrader EA takes the 'c' suffix into account and no mapping will be required.

To trade Gold, SPX500, etc... you may need to contact Sensus and have them enable all other symbols.

That should do it.
                            LL
                            Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-03-2015, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone could provide me with advice on an issue I am having.
                              Sensus is aware of the issue and have been working on it for a week now with no success.
                              I am usually able to quickly solve issues and rarely have to bring them to the public.
                              An issue like this has never been an issue for me and I am at a loss.

I have 8 MT4 Platforms.
                              5 at BeeksFx VPS in New York
                              2 at ForexVPS in the UK
                              1 at my Home in Houston Texas

None of the MT4 installations have software in common.
                              All of the issues I list are happening on all MT4 installations no matter the location.
                              The only common denominator is Sensus.

From the beginning I have been receiving Errors/failures.
                              Recently I noticed some of the trade actions failed due to an Error listed as [Order is Locked]
                              The strangest thing of all is the constant logging on/re-connecting.
                              The Log-off "Boing" sound and the Log-on "Chime" sound is executed all the time...it has become a joke.
                              This "re-logging on" results in the MT4 losing connection, yet it is not registering as an Error.
                              Since forum posts are limited to 1500 lines I will only post a few:

Here are some examples of the errors/failures I have received....

Code:
                              2015.02.28 03:43:57.572	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.02.28 03:59:50.430	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.02.28 04:09:02.785	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.02.28 04:16:30.619	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.02.28 04:30:40.438	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.01 13:39:28.213	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.02 17:32:25.196	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.03 17:38:30.723	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.04 14:45:37.184	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.04 14:47:35.492	Automated trading disabled because the account has been changed
                              2015.03.04 16:03:51.376	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.05 16:05:51.616	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.06 05:08:49.741	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.06 07:38:43.612	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.06 07:41:23.997	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.08 08:35:50.045	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.08 08:47:13.644	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.08 14:56:17.779	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.10 18:31:22.939	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.10 23:40:41.598	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.11 18:21:58.486	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.11 21:00:49.500	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.11 21:06:42.199	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.11 21:08:00.968	'XXXXXXXX': datacenter connecting failed [6]
                              2015.03.11 21:08:06.721	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.11 21:09:29.351	Automated trading disabled because the account has been changed
                              2015.03.11 21:09:36.898	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.11 21:11:44.099	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.11 21:30:11.541	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.12 10:54:24.229	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.12 19:36:45.164	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.15 09:56:17.196	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.15 18:32:27.116	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.16 08:07:26.557	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.16 09:01:35.775	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.16 18:47:13.685	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.17 18:30:22.046	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.18 10:19:37.616	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.18 13:02:00.319	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.18 14:16:13.269	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.19 00:27:36.170	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.19 03:22:52.559	'XXXXXXXX': datacenter connecting failed [6]

Here are some examples of [Order is Locked]....

Code:
                              2015.03.11 19:13:53.202	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.11 19:13:53.296	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.11 19:13:53.389	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.11 19:13:53.484	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.11 19:13:53.623	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.11 19:13:53.639	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.11 19:13:53.686	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.11 19:13:54.014	'XXXXXXXX': order #7182874 sell 1.00 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.18 11:42:10.680	'XXXXXXXX': modification of order #7280019 sell 2.30 GBPUSDc at 1.47045 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 1.48145 tp: 1.46845 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.18 14:00:25.788	'XXXXXXXX': modification of order #7291806 sell 0.13 AUDUSDc at 0.77207 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.78709 tp: 0.75599 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.18 14:00:26.105	'XXXXXXXX': modification of order #7291806 sell 0.13 AUDUSDc at 0.77207 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.78709 tp: 0.75599 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.18 14:00:26.131	'XXXXXXXX': modification of order #7291806 sell 0.13 AUDUSDc at 0.77207 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.78709 tp: 0.75599 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.18 14:04:33.516	'XXXXXXXX': modification of order #7292058 sell 0.13 AUDUSDc at 0.77411 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.78907 tp: 0.75797 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.18 14:04:33.669	'XXXXXXXX': modification of order #7292058 sell 0.13 AUDUSDc at 0.77411 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.78907 tp: 0.75797 failed [Order is locked]
                              2015.03.18 18:52:22.331	'XXXXXXXX': order #7302255 buy 1.67 EURUSDc closing at 0.00000 failed [Order is locked]
                              Here is an example of an MT4 just logging on over and over while apparently disconnecting as well:

Code:
                              2015.03.03 18:18:46.964	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.03 18:18:47.054	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 89.238.158.19
                              2015.03.04 02:34:33.476	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 02:34:33.554	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 89.238.158.19
                              2015.03.04 02:34:35.208	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.55 ms
                              2015.03.04 08:15:06.778	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 08:15:06.857	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 08:15:11.286	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.82 ms
                              2015.03.04 08:23:22.146	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 08:23:22.208	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 09:19:34.886	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 09:19:35.666	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 09:19:48.786	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 1.77 ms
                              2015.03.04 09:30:54.024	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 09:33:32.806	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 09:33:32.865	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 09:42:44.096	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 09:42:44.471	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 09:53:06.122	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through DC US
                              2015.03.04 09:53:06.730	'XXXXXXXX': login datacenter on SENSUS-Live through DC US
                              2015.03.04 09:53:06.871	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 14:45:37.184	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.04 14:45:51.502	'XXXXXXXX': auto connecting to a better access point DC US (ping is 24.60 ms)
                              2015.03.04 14:47:20.424	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point DC US is 24.31 ms
                              2015.03.04 14:47:36.683	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 14:48:25.597	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 14:48:26.930	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 1.00 ms
                              2015.03.04 16:03:51.376	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.04 16:04:41.874	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.04 16:05:35.507	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.04 16:05:36.958	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.90 ms
                              2015.03.05 07:15:33.987	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.05 07:15:34.266	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.05 07:15:35.702	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.75 ms
                              2015.03.05 08:01:08.904	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.05 08:01:09.022	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.05 16:05:51.616	'XXXXXXXX': connect failed [No connection]
                              2015.03.05 16:06:59.524	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.05 16:07:48.431	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.52 ms
                              2015.03.06 03:00:53.413	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 03:00:54.927	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.57 ms
                              2015.03.06 05:08:49.741	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.06 05:08:49.912	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 05:08:50.131	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.06 05:08:51.395	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.63 ms
                              2015.03.06 07:34:52.401	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 07:34:53.306	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.06 07:35:11.622	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.69 ms
                              2015.03.06 07:36:43.428	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 07:36:43.490	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 89.238.158.19
                              2015.03.06 07:38:43.612	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.06 07:38:43.736	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 07:38:43.783	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.06 07:41:23.997	'XXXXXXXX': ping failed
                              2015.03.06 07:41:24.122	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 07:41:24.558	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.06 08:17:34.432	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 09:45:35.869	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 09:45:35.947	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              2015.03.06 09:45:37.211	'XXXXXXXX': ping to current access point main_new is 0.58 ms
                              2015.03.06 10:24:33.601	'XXXXXXXX': login on SENSUS-Live through main_new
                              2015.03.06 10:24:33.679	'XXXXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from 38.76.17.6
                              I have spent hours transferring any and all issues to Excel and color coding them for Sensus.
                              I have personally done everything I can besides uninstall everything, deleted the folder C:\Users\........\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\ , and start from scratch with new MT4 installations.

Is anyone else who is with Sensus having any issues please let me know.
                              Even is everything is super awesome....just sound off, please.

To view your Log errors:
                              Click Terminal in your MT4 toolbar
                              Click Journal Tab
                              Righclick>View
                              In new Window near top, change 'full' to 'Errors Only' (Via Drop down menu)
                              Enter Dates you want
                              Click request.

You can copy the results into Excel for easy filtering.

This, of course, will only show the Errors.
                              This will not show, for examples, MT4 constantly logging on/Disconnections that are not registered as Errors.
                              This is the case in many of my issues.
                              So, just be aware of that.

Sensus says, so far, that they can not find anything wrong.
                              Like I said, in the many years I have been doing this, I have never had an issue like this.

Anyway...Let me know if any of you are having issues.

Thank you for your time,
                              LL

Edit: I will be away for many hours after posting this so do forgive me If a do not respond immediately.
                              Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-25-2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X