X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I just looked at their websites and both are showing live spreads:

Tallinex: .9
    Sensus: .1

So far I have been lucky with Sensus and have not had any issues. If they don't kick me out I think I will stay

Comment

This must mean that the Tallinex spreads on MyFxBook are not the "Tallinex ECN PRO" spreads.

They must be the spreads of the Tallinex Micro Account.

I have heard nothing but great things about Tallinex from people like Asad...so that spread was jaw dropping.

I have made Tallinex and MyFxBook aware of the issue.

LL
      Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 04-09-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
        I have made Tallinex and MyFxBook aware of the issue.
        Tallinex has responded. This is in fact an error on the MyFxBook side.

Tallinex said they will work with MyFxBook and resolve the issue.

LL

Comment

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04...454a062586.jpg

Comment

Those Sons of *****es...

Without any warning at all they shutdown trading. Some people had open trades...

Dear client,

following a new corporate policy Sensus Capital Markets Ltd. has decided to give up the business with US clients. Please be informed that we terminate our business relationship with immediate effect. We have set your account to a „read only“ status.

For your convenience we have attached a withdrawal request form. Please fill out and return to us so we can transfer your funds back to you.

Best regards,

Sensus Capital Markets
            Backoffice
            There was absolutely NO warning. Trading privileges were terminated when the email was sent.

I am speechless at how poorly they have handled ...well... everything.

I am moving to Tallinex. I hope a VIP account will set up there in the near future.

LL
            Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 04-16-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
              Those Sons of *****es...

Without any warning at all they shutdown trading. Some people had open trades...

There was absolutely NO warning. Trading privileges were terminated when the email was sent.

I am speechless at how poorly they have handled ...well... everything.

I am moving to Tallinex. I hope a VIP account will set up there in the near future.

LL
              Are you sure that trading privileges were terminated immediately? I got the e-mail too but had a trade open from the Viper signal I follow..

They a really are a bunch of ***holes. They said repeatedly that existing customers would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
                Are you sure that trading privileges were terminated immediately?
                I got the email at 7:14 am and the next Viper trade was at 7:30 am (my time).

Trades of mine had been opening and closing shortly before that (Within the hour).

I did not see the email at first. I did notice that I did not get the Viper Trade.

I started to investigate and saw Error messages in the MT4 Log and that the SmartTrader EA was 'Trying to Trade'.

After contacting Daniel about the issue he let me know about the email.

...It is what it is...

I have sent in my withdrawal request and look forward to moving on from this.

LL

Comment

Need suggestion!
                  I have small account with them and I have short eurusd open at 1.0630. Should I wait or close it? Since there is only 7 days left.
                  Fraud broker!!!!!

Comment

I asked Daniel this as well: Does anyone know if the signal copier can be set to manage the existing trades but not to take any new ones?

Comment

Hi guys. My account with sensus stopped taking trades immediately.....with no warning ....they where already difficult to work with but this really shows complete disregard for customers ...amazing

Comment

This is so annoying having to move from broker to broker. I'd go with ATC but the leverage really really sucks.

Comment

Good thing they didn't allow me to open an account with hem in the first place since I didn't provide necessary docs in time before they announced not taking US clients anymore.

I just hope Tallinex, or the next broker will be more customer sensitive =/

Comment

Originally posted by Asad (Reborn)
                            I requested them to increase the time limit of closing trades, If all of you guys send them same email then may be they will give us some more time.
                            Can you post the email? I have some open trades that I'd like more than a week to get closed. It seems pretty unprofessional to only give a week notice in an industry where some people will hold positions for weeks at a time.

Maybe Nick can speak to them on our behalf to give us time to close out our trades as he is the IB.

Comment

I just e-mailed them as well. Especially after all the reassurances that existing US customers were fine, this was really poor behavior on their part

Comment

Tallinex isn't far away from being set up. Just give me a week.

I'm writing this from Guangzhou. S
                                hanghai tomorrow then Hong Kong, then home to help my US friends dodge regulation.

Very different to China where there is absolutely none!
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X