Sensus Capital Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
    $20+$19? I thought its just $20. I sent withdrawal request but funds is still in my mt4 account.
    Yeah, I got in an argument with them about that added bank transfer fee. They charge $20 for their processing of the withdrawal. Then the bank charges an additional $19 which Sensus says is not from them it's from the intermediary bank they use to send the transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
      $20+$19? I thought its just $20. I sent withdrawal request but funds is still in my mt4 account.
      The funds still show in my account as well.

Comment

Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
        The funds still show in my account as well.
        Mine are still showing too, although I sent my request yesterday.

Comment

I made sent in my official request to withdrawal my funds on the 16th.
          This was the same day Sensus shut down trading for U.S. clients. I was flat.
          24 hours went by with no response so I contacted Enol Arguelles (e.arguelles@sensus-capital.com).

Enol,
          I hope you are well.
          I sent in my withdraw request to payments@sensus-capital.com.
          I have not heard back on this matter.
          Please check into this matter for me.
          I would greatly appreciate it.
          Thank you so much
          Enol got back with me within 5 hours.
          He forwarded me the payment department's response.
          They said that it had been received and that it will be processed soon.
          By the end of the day (17th) the money was pulled from my account.

My bank has yet to receive the money.
          I will let everyone know when it arrives.

I am so glad I did not wait to send in a hard copy of a utility bill so I could withdraw.

LL
          Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 04-22-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
            I made sent in my official request to withdrawal my funds on the 16th.
            This was the same day Sensus shut down trading for U.S. clients. I was flat.
            24 hours went by with no response so I contacted Enol Arguelles (e.arguelles@sensus-capital.com).

Enol got back with me within 5 hours.
            He forwarded me the payment department's response.
            They said that it had been received and that it will be processed soon.
            By the end of the day (17th) the money was pulled from my account.

I am so glad I did not wait to send in a hard copy of a utility bill so I could withdraw.

LL
            Thanks! I forwarded a copy of my withdrawal request to both Enol and Fritjof.

Hopefully there is no delay in wiring the funds. Like you, I made sure they received my utility bill and received the official confirmation that I could withdraw funds.

Comment

Anyone receive their withdrawals yet?

Comment

Originally posted by robbiefx View Post
                Anyone receive their withdrawals yet?
                Not yet but now funds is not in mt4.

Comment

The funds stopped showing last night, so hopefully I will get mine by Monday. Now if we are really lucky Nick will have everything set up with Tallinex by then : )

Comment

I checked with my bank an hour ago and the money had arrived this morning.
                    I immediately wired the funds to my existing Tallinex account.
                    Once the VIP IB is set up I will make an internal transfer.

LL

Comment

I immediately wired the funds to my existing Tallinex account.
                      Less than 24 hours later my account is funded and I am ready to trade.
                      Just 20 minutes ago Tallinex emailed me letting me know that my account had been funded.
                      Things are looking good. I will opening my first trade with Talinex next week.

LL
                      Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 04-24-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I'm excited to announce that we have partnered with Tallinex!

Clients with $20kUSD+ are now able to follow our signals free of charge.

To get started please use this link: Open an account

If you have any questions please feel free to email our account manager directly: Aleks Skokov <institutionals@tallinex.com>

I can confirm there is no spread markup or additional fee for being under our IB and enjoying the benefits of the VIP program
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          I'm excited to announce that we have partnered with Tallinex!
                          Thank you very much Nick.

LL

Comment

Seems that link just leads re-directs to www.tallinex.com

are there special instructions when we register?

Do we input your broker ID? what is it?

Are we able to use the accounts that were transferred from FinFx, or do we need to create new accounts?

Comment

The ID is in the hyperlink if you hover your mouse over the above link. http://www.tallinex.com/?i=129739 The IB ID is "129739"

Ask the broker if they can put an existing account under that IB. I'm not sure if they can or require new account.

Comment

Originally posted by klasniy5 View Post
                                Seems that link just leads re-directs to www.tallinex.com

are there special instructions when we register?

Do we input your broker ID? what is it?

Are we able to use the accounts that were transferred from FinFx, or do we need to create new accounts?
                                By using Nick's link they will see it is under him. On the landing page there should be a link for opening an account. No need to enter a broker ID. You will have to create a new account but if you e-mail Aleks he will link your new account to the old one so you don't have to submit new documents all over again. he will be able to approve your new account right away--he did mine already.

Comment

Working...
                                X