Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpari insolvency - how we get our money back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitesnake01uk View Post
    Plus they are offering upto 6k in bonuses as well. highly doubtful you will every win ther bonus but you will be able to go in at higher lot sizes and create more profit whilst the bonus is available.
    Yeah I spoke to them about the bonus today. Worked out, you'd have to trade 18000 lots within 3 months to release the bonus.

Comment

Just a small update on my situation. The issue has been resolved, FSCS reimbursed me through ETX, just got my money back a few day ago. The entire sum was reimbursed, no other fees were deducted.
      I can consider myself lucky for not having opened CHF trades that. A buddy of my still waits for its capital to be reimbursed.

Hope u Nick u got your assets back, or u get them back real soon

Comment

Originally posted by cris47 View Post
        Just a small update on my situation. The issue has been resolved, FSCS reimbursed me through ETX, just got my money back a few day ago. The entire sum was reimbursed, no other fees were deducted.
        I can consider myself lucky for not having opened CHF trades that. A buddy of my still waits for its capital to be reimbursed.

Hope u Nick u got your assets back, or u get them back real soon
        Great to hear cris!

Unfortunately I'm designated a "professional client", so I get a share of the creditors pool. I'm yet to find out how much that will be.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Alpari Negative Balance Lawyer

Dear Fellow Traders

I also have a negative balance and got the letter from cci legal.
          I'm willing to fight this in court and already found a good lawyer.
          Who wants to join me? It's much easier if we are more people.
          Please send me a PM!
          Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comment

Originally posted by alparivictim View Post
            Dear Fellow Traders

Please send me a PM!
            WHy was you not returned your money?

Comment

Originally posted by pipsig
              Hello StanPol, can you please explain something on Forexfactory, a friend of mine directed me to that site when I need some basic information about trading, however, I couldn't actually figure out how the whole system works. I mean I didn't any valuable information
              Fore Facotry is just a forum, where you can get the answers for your question. Traders are sharing some information between each other. Alternatively, you can ask the question on Forex Signals forum too in appropriate threat.

Comment

Negative balance

Originally posted by alparivictim View Post
                Dear Fellow Traders

Please send me a PM!
                How is you case going, I have received a final letter from CCI before legal proceeding, I'm not sure if I should just settle it...Is there a case not to pay?

Comment

Gosh you were really in a problematic situation! But it's great that after getting a letter from CCI you and your lawyers were able to pave your way through. I once stuck in a similar issues while ordering gazebo throgh my card but the website was a fraud and my money got stuck. I also filed a cyber complaint but then it got resolved. https://www.backyardstyle.com/pop-up-gazebo/ this website helped me to get a good gazebo later on because I consulted with them about my issue. Not only did they provide me a top model gazebo but also counseled me on what to do next on a personal level.

Comment

Working...
                  X