xm.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xm.com

hi guys was wondering has anybody any experience with xm.com (tradingpoint)
    Any feed back would be appreciated
    thanks

Depends what you want. OK for testing very small lotsizes. I had them for a while although I will be honest and say that there were a few anomalies with XM while I used them (they withdrew many booked profits although my grid EA had closed them as the prices being available). XM excused it with stating they had "false" prices in their feed. In my eyes, this is not being honest - ie. this is not WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). To be honest, if a broker has false quotes, he should not just withdraw that from your balance without raising the issue with you first. So all in all - not so honest, but probably OK for testing nano lot sizes (100 usd trade sizes).

Comment

thanks Hansen they sound a little iffy then

Comment

XM is a CYSEC Regulated Broker , the spreads are Fine with XM , Withdrawal are within hours if u use Funding methods like Neteller or Skrill .If u want to start XM Free then try this 30 USD No Deposit Bonus from XM http://forexbonus100.com/xm-no-depos...motion-30-free

James

Comment

The conditions are not so good, actually. At my website I have a review that uncovers all the truth behind this "trusted" broker.
          Feel free to read http://forexbonuslab.com/xm-forex-review/

Comment

Any pending order must differ from the market price by at least 108 pips :/

Comment

And recvently they have sold their bonus platform responsible for free 30 USD bonus

Comment

The XM broker has announced that it is taking precautions against extreme market volatility, thin market liquidity and abnormal spreads and price gaps around the upcoming general elections in Germany (on September 23) and New Zealand (on September 24).

In order to better protect its clients, the broker will temporarily increase the margins on all positions (opening and maintaining the existing positions) on instruments containing EUR, NZD, gold and silver.

Comment

It's market maker broker so it is possible that their price could be sometime manipulated. However most of opinions about them is very positive (for example here: https://forexrev.org/broker/xm-com/).
                  Last edited by RevMan; 09-24-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post
                    The XM broker has announced that it is taking precautions against extreme market volatility, thin market liquidity and abnormal spreads and price gaps around the upcoming general elections in Germany (on September 23) and New Zealand (on September 24).
                    New here, looking for reviews on XM, but I am guessing this is a good news no?
                    Last edited by pips4pips; 06-18-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pips4pips View Post

New here, looking for reviews on XM, but I am guessing this is a good news no?
                      It was good news, yes. Brokers who do this (there were quite a few others who announced similar measures around those elections) protect both themselves and their clients. As you can imagine, I am sure, if there is major volatility caused by the election results and a large group of clients lose a lot of money that hits the broker too pretty hard. Brokers learned that the hard way when the Swiss Bank unpegged the CHF from the EUR back in 2015.

As for an XM review, here you can find a pretty detailed one.

Comment

Working...
                      X