Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3tg fx

Guys,

Anybody know anything about this broker? Alot of funds/MAMMS are running on this with great deals and security.

Thanks.

Мы сформировали рейтинг с множеством параметров и возможностей фильтрации. Вы точно найдете брокера по своим потребносятм. Заходите!

Hello Waleed121,

+ For me this broker has been there for quite a long time which is a good sign

- Regulated in New-Zealand which is not as reliable as UK, US, AUS

--> I would not feel safe investing big amount in this brokerage firm

Comment

Originally posted by yoyomoma View Post
      Hello Waleed121,

+ For me this broker has been there for quite a long time which is a good sign

- Regulated in New-Zealand which is not as reliable as UK, US, AUS

--> I would not feel safe investing big amount in this brokerage firm
      They have some sort of security of deposits, maybe it was a deal with the fund/mamm?

The one I'm talking about is this >

This domain may be for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
        They have some sort of security of deposits, maybe it was a deal with the fund/mamm?

The one I'm talking about is this >

http://anmaric.com/
        Yeah I remember passing through thoses managed account a year ago but sincerely it seemed to good to be true for me ....

-- The equity curve is just... tooooo beautiful.... so I get a bit suspicious, ask yourself with such equity curve, why would they bother trading with a small brokerage firm specializing in retail trading in New Zealand while they could be better regulated and easily manage bilionaires, hedge funds fortune... Everyone would kill for thoses results seriously !!!!

-- There is the possibility that the broker faked the statement...

-- Also, correct me if I am wrong, but what decided me not to is the HIGH FEES !!! I think its around 50% on profits....

-- On the other side, I tried to find some reviews on internet but couldnt find anything alarming...

I would still recommand you to stay with the program offered here as you can at least get to know who is managing your funds and have better brokerage firms....

Comment

I did some research on 3TG about half a year ago. My conclusion: with 90% confidence I can say that every amazing statement that you can see on 3TG out there is faked. I didn't publish my research on any english-speaking resource as it would consume too much time for virtually no return. But my recommendation is to be as far away from 3TG as possible. It's just a pyramid investment scheme with low yearly return. And it could already be close to the phase of termination.
          Last edited by AntX; 11-25-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

i have also came across this broker couple months ago when i visited couple mamms i did indeed came cross Anmaric but like the first guy said it just seems to good to be true basicly...
            I also came cross Perfecto FX they are also using the same broker but i don't know, something just don't feel right with both of this trading companies.

Comment

we already have many brokers that got exclusive access to great looking MAMs in our industry. they are all fake. like gainsy broker and others that are already gone

Comment

Isn't it obvious that this so-called broker is a scam? Just look at the spreads. They ask you for a 20 grand commissioned account to accept an average eurusd spread of 0.9pip. That's for the most liquid instrument of the planet. Isn't that ridicoulus? What kind of newby would agree to that?

For a commissioned account no matter the size I expect an average eurusd spread of about 0.5 pip for a bad broker and 0.1-0.2 for a good one. For a very good one I want to regularily see a zero spread *and* to be able to trade it. Just like I can in the real market where this is a normality.

Everything above 0.5 in EURUSD is a scam. What do you expect the average spread to be for a pound pair if euro is at 0.9? 15 Pip? 20 pip? Ten-fifteen times, even 20 times the eurusd spread is normal here because that pairs are not liquid all the time. Wish you good luck with your trading, you will need it.

And look what they recommend for the typical retail trader account: a spread of 2.2. That's so kind. Those guys deserve to got beaten to death with a wet rag.

Did you know that there are platforms offering a negative spread and if you are quick enough you can trade it? Ok, you would have to be very quick because you would fight the big boys algos here.

People really need to wake up. It is not 2006 anymore.

Katja
                Last edited by Katja; 11-26-2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys - even though I never went close to investing I just had a look and was a bit astonished why this broker is being used, I dont see anyone else using this broker as a retailer but mainly MAMM's running on it. A bit suspicious and I know coming here would enlighten me. further.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys - even though I never went close to investing I just had a look and was a bit astonished why this broker is being used, I dont see anyone else using this broker as a retailer but mainly MAMM's running on it. A bit suspicious and I know coming here would enlighten me. further.
                    Waleed, I see you are London based so if you can afford I'd really recommend LMAX. Otherwise IC Markets is a safe place for your money. Servers and execution are excellent and I never had any problems withdrawing.

Katja

Comment

Originally posted by Katja View Post
                      Waleed, I see you are London based so if you can afford I'd really recommend LMAX. Otherwise IC Markets is a safe place for your money. Servers and execution are excellent and I never had any problems withdrawing.

Katja
                      What makes you so sure that IC Markets is a safe place for your money? Sometimes their customer service makes me feel they dont have full control of whats going on.
                      I heard of LMAX but you need like you mention a good capital to trade on their servers.

Comment

What makes you so sure that IC Markets is a safe place for your money? Sometimes their customer service makes me feel they dont have full control of whats going on.
                        I heard of LMAX but you need like you mention a good capital to trade on their servers.
                        First: I'm a IC Markets customer since about two years. You might say I'm biased but I wouldn't agree. Anyway.

I deposited money in different ways without any problems, I withdraw money in different ways without any problems. This means direct transfer, Global Collect transfer, and broker-to-broker transfer. Both directions, in and out, flawless. A transfer from Europe to Australia 3-5 days, a transfer back even quicker, just 2 days.

You are right that the customer support sometimes has no clue but this is a typical problem not only of IC Markets but in general of many e-commerce companies once customer support gets sourced out to cheap labour. You can write directly to the support desk (via ticket system) and get more helpful responses which doesn't mean that their online support is bad in general. For example I just asked the regular online support and they put me through to the trading desk and entered positions manually on my behalf because I had no access to the platform and a news event was looming.

They try to do everything to run the trade servers as reliable as possible. Just a few weeks ago they added about 10 more trade servers around the world to really make sure that no client suffers an outage. My VPS hosted terminals are running 24/7, even over the weekend. Again, no problems.

An interesting detail emerged in late September. They started a public one-month-demo contest on a big forex rebate site which is hosting fx contests all year. IC Markets managed to attract the most people ever there for a contest because their winning criteria was not the typical gambling scenario (biggest percentual return on account) but it was the best return-to-drawdown-ratio. Now this tells a lot about a broker if they say we don't want to give gamblers another free ride but are only interested in realistic results.

Finally, they offer a leverage of 1:500. Now, isn't this for loosers? How would that help any trader?

It helps you in that you can run a pseudo seggregated account which is impossible with US brokers or brokers only offering 1:100.
                        An example: You have a 20k account and look for a safe place for your money. Now I say the safest place for your money is under your pillow, don't you agree? That's exactly what IC Markets allows you to do. You transfer only 2k (and put 10% at risk) and use this money for trading, as with a 1:500 leverage it's still way too much to trade with all of it. Your money management still calculates with 20k but your real money never leaves the place under your pillow because those 10% are way way enough. Now you have a 100% garantied SL of 10% with no way of it beeing not respected or violated.

Just do what the big boys do. They don't calculate a return on account (as is done here all over the place), they calculate a return on required margin and then they put that margin into their trading account ready to lose it but not a penny more.

Looking for a safe place for money means not to put the money at risk in the first place. You need good execution and a good backoffice with quick and reliable transfers. And of course you only want to go with commissioned accounts, you want the broker at your side and not at the opposite. Said that, you can reduce commissions with IC Markets by about 30% for example with HFT and still get the same conditions. If you like AUD nominated accounts even a bit more.

@LMAX: In between there are special offers so you don't need the big accounts anymore to start with them.

Katja
                        Last edited by Katja; 11-26-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

First: I'm a IC Markets customer since about two years. You might say I'm biased but I wouldn't agree. Anyway.

I deposited money in different ways without any problems, I withdraw money in different ways without any problems. This means direct transfer, Global Collect transfer, and broker-to-broker transfer. Both directions, in and out, flawless. A transfer from Europe to Australia 3-5 days, a transfer back even quicker, just 2 days.

You are right that the customer support sometimes has no clue but this is a typical problem not only of IC Markets but in general of many e-commerce companies once customer support gets sourced out to cheap labour. You can write directly to the support desk (via ticket system) and get more helpful responses which doesn't mean that their online support is bad in general. For example I just asked the regular online support and they put me through to the trading desk and entered positions manually on my behalf because I had no access to the platform and a news event was looming.

They try to do everything to run the trade servers as reliable as possible. Just a few weeks ago they added about 10 more trade servers around the world to really make sure that no client suffers an outage. My VPS hosted terminals are running 24/7, even over the weekend. Again, no problems.

An interesting detail emerged in late September. They started a public one-month-demo contest on a big forex rebate site which is hosting fx contests all year. IC Markets managed to attract the most people ever there for a contest because their winning criteria was not the typical gambling scenario (biggest percentual return on account) but it was the best return-to-drawdown-ratio. Now this tells a lot about a broker if they say we don't want to give gamblers another free ride but are only interested in realistic results.

Finally, they offer a leverage of 1:500. Now, isn't this for loosers? How would that help any trader?

It helps you in that you can run a pseudo seggregated account which is impossible with US brokers or brokers only offering 1:100.
                          An example: You have a 20k account and look for a safe place for your money. Now I say the safest place for your money is under your pillow, don't you agree? That's exactly what IC Markets allows you to do. You transfer only 2k (and put 10% at risk) and use this money for trading, as with a 1:500 leverage it's still way too much to trade with all of it. Your money management still calculates with 20k but your real money never leaves the place under your pillow because those 10% are way way enough. Now you have a 100% garantied SL of 10% with no way of it beeing not respected or violated.

Just do what the big boys do. They don't calculate a return on account (as is done here all over the place), they calculate a return on required margin and then they put that margin into their trading account ready to lose it but not a penny more.

Looking for a safe place for money means not to put the money at risk in the first place. You need good execution and a good backoffice with quick and reliable transfers. And of course you only want to go with commissioned accounts, you want the broker at your side and not at the opposite. Said that, you can reduce commissions with IC Markets by about 30% for example with HFT and still get the same conditions. If you like AUD nominated accounts even a bit more.

@LMAX: In between there are special offers so you don't need the big accounts anymore to start with them.

Katja
                          Thank you very much for your detailed post. Do HFT offer for current accounts? I will need to open a new account with them with new details.. ahhh..

Comment

Good question, I'm not sure. Just drop HFT a line by mail and ask about the best way to arrange it. That's just one guy, he will be happy to help you. Or ask directly via the ticket system "Can you switch my account #### to HFT, please." Not online chat and not not too many explanations. I'm almost sure it will work without a problem. The are ready to help.

Code:
                            IC Markets.AUD = 7.00    = $4.96
                            IC Markets.CHF = 6.60    = $6.55
                            IC Markets.EUR = 5.50    = $5.90
                            IC Markets.GBP = 5.00    = $7.60
                            IC Markets.JPY = 650     = $5.28
                            IC Markets.NZD = 8.80    = $5.71
                            IC Markets.SGD = 9.00    = $6.33
                            IC Markets.USD = 7.00    = $7.00
                            ;--------------------------------------
                            IC Markets.AUD = 5.50    = $3.90      via HFT
                            IC Markets.EUR = 4.30    = $4.61      via HFT
                            IC Markets.GBP = 3.70    = $5.62      via HFT
                            IC Markets.USD = 5.50    = $5.50      via HFT

Comment

Good question, I'm not sure. Just drop HFT a line by mail and ask about the best way to arrange it. That's just one guy, he will be happy to help you. Or ask directly via the ticket system "Can you switch my account #### to HFT, please." Not online chat and not not too many explanations. I'm almost sure it will work without a problem. The are ready to help.

Code:
                              IC Markets.AUD = 7.00    = $4.96
                              IC Markets.CHF = 6.60    = $6.55
                              IC Markets.EUR = 5.50    = $5.90
                              IC Markets.GBP = 5.00    = $7.60
                              IC Markets.JPY = 650     = $5.28
                              IC Markets.NZD = 8.80    = $5.71
                              IC Markets.SGD = 9.00    = $6.33
                              IC Markets.USD = 7.00    = $7.00
                              ;--------------------------------------
                              IC Markets.AUD = 5.50    = $3.90      via HFT
                              IC Markets.EUR = 4.30    = $4.61      via HFT
                              IC Markets.GBP = 3.70    = $5.62      via HFT
                              IC Markets.USD = 5.50    = $5.50      via HFT
                              Katja, when you say HFT, is that an Introducing Broker ?

Comment

Working...
                              X