Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantower
    replied
    Quantower trading platform has a connection to cTrader Brokers via Spotware connect API.
    Watch our video and get to know how to connect to your Pepperstone trading account through Quantower platform

https://youtu.be/Nzy2gRSToqY

Leave a comment:

• kaneutaka
    replied
    I traded with pepperstone and I can easily say they are reliable. If I'm not wrong they have ASIC license. You can read reviews for more and decide if you want to trade.

Leave a comment:

• lukaku
    replied
    If anyone want to choose the broker then kindly check their reviews,rating,reputation and compare with other,

After that you can choose those Forex broker that suits you best

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    Yes, good broker.

Leave a comment:

• Quantower
    replied
    Hello everyone!
    Quantower trading platform recently connected to cTrader API. It means that all trades that have ctrader account can use our trading platform.
    More about our platform on our website or in our forexfactory thread: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=11185416

Official press release https://www.quantower.com/blog/quant...

How to connect to your Pepperstone cTrader account?

1) select the сTrader Gateway in Quantower's Connection Manager and click Connect.
    2) an authorization window appears for connecting to cTrader API where you need to Log in with your cTrader ID and it's password
    3) after a successful authorization, you can work through Quantower platform
    ​​​​​​​
    filedata/fetch?id=100693&d=1531834850&type=thumb ​​​​​​​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by Quantower; 07-19-2018, 11:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wmsgfred
    replied
    Did anyone tried axitrader. How is their execution, spread and slippage?

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Originally posted by nemo100 View Post

Yes...You can use Paypal with Pepperstone. Skrill too.
    Thanks for your reply

Leave a comment:

• nemo100
    replied
    Originally posted by kmf View Post
    I read somewhere that they PayPal can be used for deposit and withdrawals. Do any of you users know if this is correct? Not too many brokers use PayPal anymore.

Yes...You can use Paypal with Pepperstone. Skrill too.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    I read somewhere that they PayPal can be used for deposit and withdrawals. Do any of you users know if this is correct? Not too many brokers use PayPal anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    Very happy with Pepperstone. Their portal is actually better than ICM too.

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    I have been using them again for several months after a hiatus of about 2 years. Very pleased so far.

Cheers,
    Rod
    Last edited by nwboater; 06-14-2016, 01:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike O
    replied
    I've been using them for months. No issues with execution whatsoever. Even during extremely volatile news events.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    I've been using them since forever. They had some issues with overloaded infrastructure years ago but I have zero complaints since. Can't say much about customer support lately because I don't need to contact them. But back then, when I had issues with one of their servers they were very helpful and the contact with them was always correct. I have standard and ECN accounts with them and they all perform fine.

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    started a topic Is pepperstone a good broker?

Is pepperstone a good broker?

I was planning to move some of my accounts to pepperstone and was kind of asking ...
    Has anyone here ever been dealing with them ??
    R they as trusted as icmarkets? ? I know they r asic regulated. ..which is good .. but transfer processing time and customer support r my main issues in icmarkets ... so thought i should diversify ..

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Working...
X