XM anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM anyone?

should I continue with this broker? did not withdraw anything yet not big captial yet either swaps are good and very low for euro/usd and gold. I used markets.com before and I doubled my account in 1 week and money in poket 2 days later, but wanted mt4 and they dont have

XM seems a good broker to me, I trade with them sometimes, I love the XM mastercard, you can have 2 cards one in Euro and one in Dollars, it is very fast to cashout your money to the cards and you can get your money in any regular ATM.

Anyway spreads are NOT the best in XM but you can fix that if you use any rebate deal with, actually I got a deal where they pay me 8$ per 1 lot traded, I trade mostly usdjpy and typical spread for this pair is about 1.8-2 pips this is not very competitive, but with the discount of the rebate I get an average spread of 0.8 pips a very good deal.

I strongly recommend you to get a rebate deal for this broker.

Comment

Im glad to hear about those mastercards, i wanted to get 1. thanks for ur opinion

Comment

XM also offers a two-levels bonus 50% + 20% you should check it out you can find the bonus here http://forexdepositbonuses.com/

Comment

Originally posted by crazymad
          XM seems a good broker to me, I trade with them sometimes, I love the XM mastercard, you can have 2 cards one in Euro and one in Dollars, it is very fast to cashout your money to the cards and you can get your money in any regular ATM.

Anyway spreads are NOT the best in XM but you can fix that if you use any rebate deal with, actually I got a deal where they pay me 8$ per 1 lot traded, I trade mostly usdjpy and typical spread for this pair is about 1.8-2 pips this is not very competitive, but with the discount of the rebate I get an average spread of 0.8 pips a very good deal.

I strongly recommend you to get a rebate deal for this broker.
          What rebate company do you recommend for XM?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
            What rebate company do you recommend for XM?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
            In my opinion the best out there is premiumtrading (not only for xm but for all brokers) they got the best deals.

Comment

Working...
            X