No announcement yet.

Yadix Broker - Introduction to Official Representative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And why exactly is a scalper account better than a standard one? On the standard one, the spreads are also small. Much lower!

Comment

Originally posted by Ytanne View Post
      And why exactly is a scalper account better than a standard one? On the standard one, the spreads are also small. Much lower!
      Scalper and pro accounts are ECN accounts. The broker provides like they are received from the liquidity provider. The broker adds some commission, of course, but this process is not reflected in the traffic speed. And on a standard account, the broker earns from the spread. Even if it is small, it still takes some time to calculate. And in our business, every millisecond is important.

Comment

Hi Ytanne,

I've tried to answer your question without going too technical, please see below and let me know if you need any deeper input?

Our Scalper ECN account now has 30% lower commissions, it uses cross connection to our pool of 14 liquidity providers and uses the lowest latency technology to support HFTs and Scalpers.

Our pool of liquidity venues include eight tier-1 banks, 3 ECNs and 3 non-bank providers which deliver for our clients the tightest spreads on the majors from 0 pips, anonymous execution and order filling as fast as 6 milliseconds for “toxic” trading volumes.

Further to the technical and liquidity benefits, our clients access the lowest cost true direct to market execution, with no conflicts to allow them to fulfil their highest possible performance potential.

Please feel free to review our world famous Scalper account: https://www.yadix.com/trading-condit...alper-account/

Regards,

Tony

Comment

Oh, I see. I just didn't think about this aspect. Do you need to verify your account right away?

Comment

Oh, I see. I just didn't think about this aspect. Do you need to verify your account right away?
            Preliminary verification is not required, but you’ll have to pass it sooner or later. And it is better to do it earlier, to avoid possible problems with the withdrawal.

Comment

I would not recommend opening a real account until a profitable strategy is developed. That way you're less likely to do anything stupid. I decided to stay on the demo until victory.

Comment

But what about the incentives? I think incentives can help a lot in finding a strategy. If you lose a couple of hundred, there will be more incentives. Failure takes you out of your comfort zone and can greatly shorten your search. Just think about it.

Comment

Hi folks, is this broker good for day traders on news? I would like to hear some pros and cons if anyone is willing to share, since I am considering to change my current broker

Comment

I am a day trader, but not on news. I am keeping my position closed during these times. But if you ask about general trading conditions for daily traders, I think that this type of trading is very supported by this broker.

Comment

What is maximum leverage on major currencies?

Comment

Currently maximum leverage is 1:500, but I cannot be sure if they will eventually increase this in the future

Comment

Fx is my major, no issues yet with the broker. Stock isn't available for trading at least for now, but indices are available and I often hold some positions on Nasdaq, dow jones. You should also try the broker out because robots are available to trade even if you don't have so much time to trade yourself. Yadix is one of the best brokers I have seen in terms of the ea trading services and they also offer good trading services.

Comment

I have contacted customer support to ask them various questions and they responded well. The guy was cool in his approach and didn't even bother that I asked too much question, it is impressive and a good way to start with a new broker Thank you for your replies too.

Comment

Does this broker have education? And how helpful is it?

Comment

Yes, Yadix provides education and they are good. Some notes explains about the market when I was having troubles with being profitable in the market it is one of the courses I went through. Apart from the detailed notes some videos analyze the market and teach how to trade on the platform. I still go through the courses sometimes even though I am now profitable because the course is divided into two in a way that it will profit the beginner trader and the advanced trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X