Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMelton
    replied
    A friend also said something similar. Thank you for the information.

Leave a comment:

• Rogers
    replied
    I started with the classic account and later moved to the scalper account to see how it works. I am presently using a pro account. Coming from someone who has used them before, 'the features are available'. I believe that your choice of which account to open depends on your needs and the money you have to trade. I didn't try the rebate account because I was not interested in it; am sure somebody would like it.

If you are a day trader, I would recommend the scalpers and pro accounts because they offer 0.0 spread.

Leave a comment:

• FMelton
    replied
    I saw different types of accounts on the Yadix site. Are they all available or is it just a sham? and which one is the best?

Leave a comment:

• Rogers
    replied
    It all depends on you and how you utilise the information obtained. I would just advise that you make sure you understand all you need to understand. Also, practice with the demo account very well before going live. Don't start using the live account until you have mastered your strategy, psychology, and risk management skills. I think mastering those will be a good gauge for you to know if the courses are enough or you need to get more.

Leave a comment:

• Francisco Javie
    replied
    I am going through the courses already. Do you think the courses here are enough to make me become very good at trading?

Leave a comment:

• Yadix Forex Broker
    replied
    iPhone Trading Gift

Start Trading at Yadix Forex to get a iPhone 12 Pro worth $999!

Make your and start trading to get the latest Apple smartphone technology, the amazing iPhone 12 Pro worth $999, just by trading with Yadix!

Register for the promotion here: https://www.yadix.com/trading-accoun...t/iPhone12/sa/

Leave a comment:

• Yadix Forex Broker
    replied
    Introducing two new, international bank options!

In keeping with our commitment to provide our clients with the most comfortable and efficient money management, we are pleased to announce that we have added two new international banks.

The new banks will allow clients to send and receive funds via swift transfers, and Euro, Sepa banking options which also caters for low cost and super-fast international bank transfers.

To learn more or to access the details how to deposit, please visit our customer support service on live chat https://direct.lc.chat/9106680/3

Leave a comment:

• Rogers
    replied
    When you get to the site check 'tools', then you would see 'Yadix educational centre', that's where the courses are, they are free.

Leave a comment:

• Francisco Javie
    replied
    Thank you… I just checked the site and couldn't find it. Can you please tell me how you had access to the education or was it sent to your email?

Leave a comment:

• Rogers
    replied
    Yes, Yadix provides education and they are good. Some notes explains about the market when I was having troubles with being profitable in the market it is one of the courses I went through. Apart from the detailed notes some videos analyze the market and teach how to trade on the platform. I still go through the courses sometimes even though I am now profitable because the course is divided into two in a way that it will profit the beginner trader and the advanced trader.

Leave a comment:

• Francisco Javie
    replied
    Does this broker have education? And how helpful is it?

Leave a comment:

• Christophe Morel
    replied
    I have contacted customer support to ask them various questions and they responded well. The guy was cool in his approach and didn't even bother that I asked too much question, it is impressive and a good way to start with a new broker Thank you for your replies too.

Leave a comment:

• Rogers
    replied
    Fx is my major, no issues yet with the broker. Stock isn't available for trading at least for now, but indices are available and I often hold some positions on Nasdaq, dow jones. You should also try the broker out because robots are available to trade even if you don't have so much time to trade yourself. Yadix is one of the best brokers I have seen in terms of the ea trading services and they also offer good trading services.

Leave a comment:

• ORDAY100
    replied
    Currently maximum leverage is 1:500, but I cannot be sure if they will eventually increase this in the future

Leave a comment:

• Christophe Morel
    replied
    What is maximum leverage on major currencies?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X