• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brokers available to US clients as of Feb 2017

Hi guys.
    I know of only 2
    - Gain Capital (Forex.com)
    - Oanda

Am I missing any other brokers that will take US clients. More specifically ones that would be more akin to your ECN style models such as most of the Australian brokers?

I have been using JAFX and John Anthony which also caters US based clients. I have been with them for quite a while now and I am very impressed with their strategies.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      Hi guys.
      I know of only 2
      - Gain Capital (Forex.com)
      - Oanda

Am I missing any other brokers that will take US clients. More specifically ones that would be more akin to your ECN style models such as most of the Australian brokers?
      I am trading with Tradersway.com which is not regulated broker but very good reputed broker.
      There are others like FXchoice.com, finprotrading.com and lmfx.com which are supposed to be good also, all have ECN access.

Comment

Please refer to the thread entitled "Going offshore to escape the CFTC" over at BabyPips.

Clint and the gang have been keeping a detailed list since 09-24-2010. All changes are always reflected on the first page.

You can find it at the following link:

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-bro...cape-cftc.html

Of the 12 Brokers that will still accept U.S. clients only 2 are listed as trusted in the thread.
        Below is the Information on those two brokers from the thread.

1. Trader's Way (Dominica) *** TRUSTED BROKER

Type: dealing-desk (D/D) and ECN accounts are offered. -- Regulator: not regulated.
        Address is a mail-drop in Dominica, phone is in the Dominican Republic area code.
        Platforms: MT4, MT4 mobile. (Note: the cTrader platform is not available to U.S. residents.)
        Min. initial deposit: 0 USD for D/D accounts, 10 USD (long-running "special promotion") for ECN accounts.
        Max. leverage: 1000:1 for D/D accounts and ECN accounts.
        Min. position size: micro-lot (0.01 std. lot) for all account types.
        Spreads: EUR/USD 2 pips, GBP/JPY 5.5 - 7 pips (dealing-desk account).

Email: sales@tradersway.com
        Telephone: +1 849 9370815 (Dominican Republic)

2. FX Choice (Belize) *** TRUSTED BROKER

Type: NDD/STP broker. -- Regulator: International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) Belize.
        Platforms: MT4 (Classic account), MT4 and MT5 (Pro account). -- Min. initial deposit: 100 USD. -- Max. leverage: 200:1.
        Min. position size: micro-lot (0.01 std. lot).
        Spreads: EUR/USD 0.5 - 1.5 pips, GBP/JPY 2 - 5 pips (Classic acc't). Spreads: from 0 pips + commission (Pro acc't).
        Forex binary options offered (SpotOption white-label platform).

Email: info@myfxchoice.com
        Telephone: + 501 227 27 32 (Belize)

Personally, when Tallinex finally kicks me out, I will be moving to FX Choice

LL
        Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 02-16-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

The babypips link is gold. Worth referring to. US citizens are left with no choice but to go offshore, with unregulated brokers, unless they want to trade with the exuberant fees charged by and the conditions offered by the regulated onshore brokers. As a US citizen, I don;t want to trade with the onshore brokers ( horrible trading conditions) , and I can't trade with the ones regulated broker outside the US, so I going offshore (unregulated) was the only choice and it suited my trading style. My current broker (Turnkey Forex) follows all of the rules a regulated broker should follow and they have segregated bank accounts for client funds, so I see it being no more of a risk than being with a regulated broker. cheers

Comment

If you're in the States and you're looking for a broker outside the country (or if you're already the broker's clients) keep in mind that the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has filed a lawsuit against offshore forex brokerage Tallinex

Comment

Originally posted by tradalcoholic View Post
              The babypips link is gold. Worth referring to. US citizens are left with no choice but to go offshore, with unregulated brokers, unless they want to trade with the exuberant fees charged by and the conditions offered by the regulated onshore brokers. As a US citizen, I don;t want to trade with the onshore brokers ( horrible trading conditions) , and I can't trade with the ones regulated broker outside the US, so I going offshore (unregulated) was the only choice and it suited my trading style. My current broker (Turnkey Forex) follows all of the rules a regulated broker should follow and they have segregated bank accounts for client funds, so I see it being no more of a risk than being with a regulated broker. cheers
              thank that stupid barney frank for that. he single handedly destroyed all fx in usa. with fifo and all the other archaic rules. oanda is still a darn good broker, but remember fifo only.

Comment

Hello, Improforex.com can offer service for You.

Comment

Working...
                X