BuzzFX official assistance page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuzzFX official assistance page

My name is Maria and I am a member of the BuzzFX Team.

We are very happy to answer any questions or receive comments and feedback from you.
    You don't need to be a client for us to engage with you.
    Our ethos as a company is honesty so please don't expect me to sugar coat my replies. I'll be open and honest with you as we feel that is what is needed in this industry.
    Like us - tell us, think something needs to change - let us know and we'll do our best to oblige. Don't like us - that's fine but please don't slate us without solid reasoning

Wishing you all a successful trading day.
    Last edited by mariavale; 02-23-2017, 10:08 AM.

Good Morning, hope you are having a great day.

I was asked if BuzzFX run a bonus program and the simple answer is no. We do have an amazing REWARDS scheme which is kept in a separate wallet and you cannot lose.

We will credit the amount you deposit to your Reward Wallet up to $5000 and while you trade we will add $$$'s to your amount. Once you have traded the required amount you can move the funds to your trade account or to your Traders Wallet and use them as you wish.

Hope this clarifies the rewards scheme for you but please feel free to ask any questions.
    Last edited by mariavale; 02-24-2017, 10:12 AM. Reason: wrote the post before having my coffee :)

Comment

Good Morning, hope you all had a great weekend.

I wanted to share with you some information on our IB program. Yes there are lots of companies offering IB programs and the feedback we received when asking what people wanted from a broker and and IB program was the same... access to our funds.

So we promise that all withdrawals by a client will be processed within 12 hours of request and as an IB you can make your request anytime you wish provided there is a minimum of $50 in your account OR you have 3 clients with live trade accounts.

This is just one way that BUZZFX is looking to change the future of forex.... simple

Comment

Working...
      X