Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFX Review - Forex broker for US clients.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sent a wire transfer 3 days ago.

I was only joining LMFX for the VIP privilege of obtaining the Steady Capture Signal.

It looks like I may join the FX Choice managed account for Steady Capture, if it is still available.

I am contacting other Trusted Brokers listed in the "Going offshore to escape the CFTC" thread on Baby Pips.

LL
    Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 02-03-2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

I think LMFX is a pretty decent Forex broker. This review is pretty solid, I am sure a lot of different investors will have a good look at this thread.

Comment

Yes, so far I have not had any issues with LMFX. I did end up opening up an account under the ForexSignals IB.
        I also opened up an account with FinPro. I may open up more accounts with other trusted brokers for testing.
        LL

Comment

Heads up...

LMFX has yet again changed their Wire Transfer info:

Company name: Petrus Trade LLC
          Company ID : 133023750
          Legal address: Georgia, City Kutaisi, Avtomshenebeli str. 88

Beneficiary: PETRUS TRADE LLC
          Intermediary Bank: Citibank N.A. New York,USA
          SWIFT: CITIUS33
          Account With Institution : Bank of Georgia; SWIFT: BAGAGE22; 29A Gagarin street, Tbilisi 0160,Georgia
          Account/IBAN: GE32BG0000000100526669

The minimum deposit amount per wire is 100$.
          The maximum deposit amount per wire is 300,000$.
          Payment description should include:

CLIENT ID number, LM and date of payment MM/DD/YY

For example: Connect ID/Wallet ID LM dd/mm/yyyy

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
            Heads up...

LMFX has yet again changed their Wire Transfer info:

Company name: Petrus Trade LLC
            The new Bank changes are a breath of fresh air.
            My LMFX wire deposit went through in 48 hours.
            Very nice.

LL

Comment

LMFX has been good. The only complaint I have had was an wiring funds to my bank account here in the USA. It took 19 business days. But I did get the funds

Comment

Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 05-09-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Has anyone made Profit withdraws from your LMFX account? How was the process? how long did it take? I think I want to fund my account with netteller or should I wire the money. I am in the USA. Thanks for any help. Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by JerBear67 View Post
                    Has anyone made Profit withdraws from your LMFX account? How was the process? how long did it take?...Thanks for any help. Jerry
                    I am making my first Withdrawal today. The automated response stated:

Dear Client,

Your withdrawal request has been submitted.

Please note that withdrawals via credit/debit card and wire transfer can take up to 2-10 working days (depending on your bank), all the withdrawals via e-wallets and credit cards submitted before 8am GMT are processed on the same day between 8am GMT and 4pm GMT

As soon as your withdrawal is processed you will receive a confirmation email.

For further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact backoffice@lmfx.com.

Best Regards,

The LMFX Team
                    I will update this thread once I actually receive my withdrawal for reference.

Originally posted by JerBear67 View Post
                    ...I think I want to fund my account with netteller or should I wire the money. I am in the USA. Thanks for any help. Jerry
                    As for deposits, I have only ever made deposits via Wire Transfer. I have always felt more comfortable going directly though my bank.

LL
                    Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 05-24-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Just to document the process LMFX goes though:

This morning I received a phone call from LMFX Asking why I made a withdrawal request.

You have to give them a reason when filling out the form so I do not know why I would be getting this call.

I also received an email from LMFX about my Withdraw Request (Seen Below)

Dear -------------

I am writing you regarding your pending withdrawal request via Wire Transfer.

Please note that our Anti-Money Laundering department is requesting that you provide us with a bank statement of the account you wish your funds be transferred to in order for us to proceed with the payment. Your name, address and the account number should be visible. The statement is requested only on the first withdrawal to the bank account and is used for verification purposes.

You can send your document directly to backoffice@lmfx.com

In the event that you have any questions, do not to hesitate to contact us.

This has probably burned up two days.

Now that I have done this, we will wait and see how long it takes to get the cash.

LL

Comment

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
                        Just to document the process LMFX goes though:

This morning I received a phone call from LMFX Asking why I made a withdrawal request.

You have to give them a reason when filling out the form so I do not know why I would be getting this call.

I also received an email from LMFX about my Withdraw Request (Seen Below)

This has probably burned up two days.

Now that I have done this, we will wait and see how long it takes to get the cash.

LL
                        Thanks for the feedback LL, it's not that uncommon to ask for a bank statement from a broker.

The fact they're calling you to find out why you're withdrawing money is also a positive in my book, it shows they want to keep you as a client

I really appreciate you offering your personal experience dealing with then, so please keep us in the loop.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          The fact they're calling you to find out why you're withdrawing money is also a positive in my book, it shows they want to keep you as a client
                          I agree Nick. It may have read as though I was irritated that they called. That's not the case.

I rather appreciate when a broker makes the extra effort and wants to confirm changes made within my account.

I have not had any issues with LMFX in any way. They have been first class.

Personally, I'm not in a hurry to receive the funds.

When the money hits my bank I will let everyone know.

LL
                          Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 05-26-2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Just to let everyone know, my funds were deposited into my account today.

I requested the withdrawal on the 23rd of May.

They called the very next day to verify the request and emailed asking for a bank statement.

On the 28th of May they sent me an email detailing that the withdrawal had been completed.

Yesterday. June 6th, I received just under half of my funds.

Today, June 7th, I received the rest of my funds.

I did not ask them why they split the withdrawal into separate transactions.

From experience, anything over $10k might get flagged and it is easier to split things into smaller transactions.

So, from request to deposit, it took only 11 business days.

That is really good in my book.

LL
                            Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 06-08-2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Hello, I am going to sign up with LMFX in the coming days. Would you all suggest the premium account? And are you able to withdrawal your deposit amount and profits? And are debit card and credit card services always down?

Thank you,

Kyle

Comment

Are people still using LMFX? I prefer Hugosway(as I have said)

Comment

Working...
                                X