Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with Capital City Markets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with Capital City Markets?

Tallinex will be transferring the US and Canadian clients over to them at the end of March. I've never heard of them. Looking for opinions.

I'm with Tallinex and will be transferred as well. From the looks of it, it's Tallinex under a different name in a different country. Probably the same people forming another entity to escape pressure from the CFTC. That's all speculation on my part, but their accounts, the transfer of open positions, and everything else is basically identical.

Comment

Originally posted by robbieisazombie View Post
      I'm with Tallinex and will be transferred as well. From the looks of it, it's Tallinex under a different name in a different country. Probably the same people forming another entity to escape pressure from the CFTC. That's all speculation on my part, but their accounts, the transfer of open positions, and everything else is basically identical.
      Yeah I got the email a few hours ago. The CCM website is kinda lacking with info. Don't see a back office login.

Comment

Their website is so poor I would not invest a penny with them

Comment

I agree, freshly opened company (2016) Tallinex suddenly handing clients over to a broker whom no one has particularly heard of. I would imagine as there are not many brokers offering the type of leverage to US customers Tallinex offered let alone accept US residents in the first instance, that this will be a large portion of Tallinex clients. A friend managed to log into the back office and claimed it was identical to Tallinex back office.

The good thing from this is if they are connected, Tallinex are a solid broker so here's hoping this one will be too. The only bad thing I could have ever claimed about Tallinex was their regulation in comparison to other brokers but to be honest I found them even better than well regulated brokers and they get solid reviews on FPA in comparison to other brokers.

Comment

Is this the correct website that is accepting US clients or having the US clients of Tallinex being moved to - https://capitalcitymarkets.com/ Registered with, and authorized by: Vanuatu Financial Services Commission License number: 014683

capitalcitymarkets.com
            Registrar:
            ENOM, INC.
            Registration Date:
            2016-11-21
            Expiration Date:
            2017-11-21
            Updated Date:
            2017-03-10
            clientTransferProhibited
            Name Servers:
            alla.ns.cloudflare.com
            marty.ns.cloudflare.com

Comment

Originally posted by RedRhino View Post
              Is this the correct website that is accepting US clients or having the US clients of Tallinex being moved to - https://capitalcitymarkets.com/ Registered with, and authorized by: Vanuatu Financial Services Commission License number: 014683

capitalcitymarkets.com
              Registrar:
              ENOM, INC.
              Registration Date:
              2016-11-21
              Expiration Date:
              2017-11-21
              Updated Date:
              2017-03-10
              clientTransferProhibited
              Name Servers:
              alla.ns.cloudflare.com
              marty.ns.cloudflare.com
              Yep that's them.

Comment

How trustworthy is a broker registered in an offshore location with capital requirements of just $2000 to provide a broker with a license? In comparison, the FCA, for example, expects EUR 730 000.

Comment

Working...
                X