Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueberry Markets Review

Blueberry Markets

Seeing an opportunity in the industry to combine superb customer service with low spreads and reliable trade execution, Blueberry MarketsVisit Blueberry Markets
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Thanks for the invitation and kind words, Nick.

I'm looking forwarding to contributing to the forum and the amazing community you guys have built with forexsignals.com

If anyone has any questions about trading with Blueberry Markets, please feel free to contact me on the details below.

Email: dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com
    Contact Number: +61 2 8039 7480

Happy trading!

Cheers,

Dean Hyde

Comment

Hi Traders,

My team and I at Blueberry Markets are excited to announce that we've just done a deal with Nick.

All clients with a live account now receive complimentary lifetime access to the trading room!

I've been following the progress here for the past few years and love that we can now offer support to help the community grow.

To get access to the trading room for free just open a live account with at least $500 through this link:

https://www.blueberrymarkets.com/lp/...nals?aid=12935

We're an ASIC regulated, ECN broker based here in Sydney with similar (or better) spreads than IC Markets & Axi that you guys seem to trade a lot with. Our key point of difference is the personalised service and attention to detail.

I want our traders to make money. There is nothing better than working with happy profitable clients, and it's our mission to create an environment that encourages that success.

If you have any questions please post on the forum here and a I'll respond as soon as possible.

Regards,
      Dean Hyde

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Hyde View Post
        Hi Traders,

My team and I at Blueberry Markets are excited to announce that we've just done a deal with Nick.

All clients with a live account now receive complimentary lifetime access to the trading room!

I've been following the progress here for the past few years and love that we can now offer support to help the community grow.

To get access to the trading room for free just open a live account with at least $500 through this link:

https://www.blueberrymarkets.com/lp/...nals?aid=12935

We're an ASIC regulated, ECN broker based here in Sydney with similar (or better) spreads than IC Markets & Axi that you guys seem to trade a lot with. Our key point of difference is the personalised service and attention to detail.

I want our traders to make money. There is nothing better than working with happy profitable clients, and it's our mission to create an environment that encourages that success.

If you have any questions please post on the forum here and a I'll respond as soon as possible.

Regards,
        Dean Hyde
        Thanks Dean, appreciate your help in opening up the trading room to more people who may not be able to afford the $79/mnth fee.

Comment

What about US clients ... ??

Comment

Originally posted by tomtheriault View Post
            What about US clients ... ??
            Unfortunately Blueberry markets aren't an option for US clients.

We suggest LMFX instead.

Comment

I had a hard time trading. I was ripped off by a bogus broker recently it was difficult to get a withdrawal. However trading with Blueberry has been a breath of fresh air. Easy withdrawals and good communication.

Comment

Working...
              X