Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a regulated broker, perhaps one that provides education as well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a regulated broker, perhaps one that provides education as well?

Hey, I am looking for a good and reliable broker which can teach me how to trade as well...
    Any one here can give me honest recommendation?

Hi there! You can check out www.ForexSignals.com/trusted-brokers for the companies Forex Signals has vetted. Cheers!

Comment

I do back up global prime, great firm and very professional as I've been trading with them for about 6 months. I also trade with FXPmarkets at the moment which seems great as well, i have a really reliable broker and they gave me a lot of information to review

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Gospodarek View Post
        Hi there! You can check out www.ForexSignals.com/trusted-brokers for the companies Forex Signals has vetted. Cheers!
        How did you determined they're reliable? I don't see so much feedback, I think FPA or similar review places can give better image of your potential choice.
        Just my two cents.

Comment

You can learn how to trade on many websites such as babypips.com or singtip.com. You'll see more materials and videos that will teach you in depth Forex.

Comment

Hi, If you wanted to choose a regulated broker I think you should look for it's online reviews and social pages where you will find out about their existing cutomers responses about them. If they are good then you can go for it if not keep searching.

Goodluck!

Comment

Hello, tell me who worked with startfx, is this a good company?

Comment

I am trading with hotforex and it provides webinar every week from basic to advanced levels. I think it its what you're looking for.

Comment

Hey future trader !

I can give you an advice for a broker :

I've used many of them : european, us, israel brokers, but no education was provided and no support was provided

Now I've created myself an account in FGSMARKETS.COM. They are providing full education ,starting from step 0,1,2 and also a personal account manager who is helping me with everything.
                  I also receive calls with trading signals every day (which I double and triple check every time) , and we are moving very good. I'm profiting arround 12-25% per month by keeping the levels of risk at bay.

Comment

I never understand why Interactiv Broker is not mention ,, In my opinion best broker of all and the cheapest of them all..

Leverage a broker offer telling very much how serious the broker is ...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexK85 View Post
                      Hey, I am looking for a good and reliable broker which can teach me how to trade as well...
                      Hello. Education is important for every person. https://guiado-estudante.com/ will help with education for students and schoolchildren.The service offers a bunch of texts on different topics, they are very interesting. Thanks a lot for your attention.
                      Materiais para estudantes, exemplos de ensaios e ensaios, como escrever um ensaio sobre literatura, história da filosofia e outros assuntos, exemplos de

Comment

I recommend trading with FP Markets, an older broker that has been active for over 20 years with regulation from ASIC and CYSEC.

Regarding education, they have several training methods like e-books and video tutorials to help beginners.

Comment

FP Markets, in my opinion, is the best choice of broker. They are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC with a demo account that has e-books and education materials for beginners venturing into forex.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexK85 View Post
                            Can i ask why it must be regulated?

Comment

Working...
                            X