No announcement yet.

Any suggestion for a regulator broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestion for a regulator broker?

Hi all, I'm beginner in forex trading. Looking for a good and reliable forex broker which to have forex education as well as can teach me in forex trading.
    Any one can give me recommendation for the broker here?

Thanks you!

Hey,

For the last 1.5y I am trading with the help of FGSMARKETS.COM, and Im really happy with them.
    We have our ups & downs, but in the end I'm able to withdraw arround 15-20% profit on my deposit. They provided me with full education and now I have full support from them. I receive daily trading signals, but I always double & triple check.
    I've made 8 withdraws by now as soon as we reach 15-20% profit.The execution in the MT4 is pretty quick, most of the instruments have low-fixed spread and they have 5 cryptos !

Comment

Well regarding regulation I can recommend you CYSEC like Hotforex have or FCA which is best option (for example Tickmill or Pepperstone). good luck!

Comment

Important aspects that one considers are the regulations and the reputable forex broker, to invest in them. I currently do my transactions in https://alpari.com/en/ and then it is everyone's decision. I believe that trust is important in the election. regards

Comment

There are several regulated brokers and I trade from Australia, so FP Markets is suitable because it is regulated by ASIC and also has a lower commission cost of $3 per lot when compared to other Aussie brokers.

Comment

Choose your brokers based on your experience and method of trading. Most brokers have some kind of regulation, so it is better to do research on them before starting to trade with them.

From personal experience, I can suggest a few brokers like CMC Marekts, FP Markets, and Avatrade. They are regulated and also provide a robust trading environment.

Comment

Hey easonchuah90!

I'm gonna be completely frank with you on this, there are HUGE numbers of Foreign exchange brokers operating now as we speak and if you simply google that then you'll see that for yourself too! That being said, now if you ask a few real market traders about their experience with some of the HIGHLY regulated and top-notch brokers then you'll be surprised cause most of them are disappointing. As for me, I trade with AssetsFX! Though they don't uphold SUPER tight regulatory bodies my experience with them is pretty decent.

Note: I'm almost trading with them for 2 years.

Comment

Why exactly must be regulated?

Comment

Working...
                X