Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for broker to trade cryptocurrencies

Hello,

I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now.

I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest into the heavily talked XRP (Ripple).

Initially wanted to go through the crypto exchanges but found that foing through a reliable regulated CFD broker would give me better security and would have someone to hold my hand along the way.

So here goes and I'm looking for a reliable Forex CFD broker who's regulated, can do XRP and ofcourse, does not have heavy fees & commissions. I'm looking for one who would not be doing swap and per trade charges, as I want to invest and keep for maybe 2-3yrs.

Would really appreciate some guidance and suggestions on this, pls.

I use JAFX for Crypto Currency trading as you can trade 24/7 and they have a wide range of options.

Comment

There is an upcoming blockchain based asset management platform called Genesis Vision being released April 1st that aims to integrate MetaTrader to bridge forex brokers and cryptocurrency for the first time. Sounds like a potential solution for you. More info here - http://gvt-community.com/faq/ - and of course do your own research, merely a suggestion!

Comment

I trade with Coinexx. I was looking for a broker that offer Cryptos on MT5 and they only seems to offer it. The instrument list is amazing. I like that they allow you to deposit and withdraw in most of the top currencies. The best thing is that the spreads on major pairs offer negative spreads during peak trading hours. Happy to trade with them.

Comment

Originally posted by MBHeron88 View Post
          There is an upcoming blockchain based asset management platform called Genesis Vision being released April 1st that aims to integrate MetaTrader to bridge forex brokers and cryptocurrency for the first time. Sounds like a potential solution for you. More info here - http://gvt-community.com/faq/ - and of course do your own research, merely a suggestion!
          They released GenesisMarkets which is a MT5 bridge to Binance. I've been using their Live platform since day of launch and I am quite happy with the integration. I've also been actively trading their native token. Join the trading room here for Genesis Vision talk https://t.me/genesisVisionTrade

Comment

If you want to trade a crypto you can go to crypto trading website not a forex website.

Comment

Originally posted by kPips View Post
              I trade with Coinexx. I was looking for a broker that offer Cryptos on MT5 and they only seems to offer it. The instrument list is amazing. I like that they allow you to deposit and withdraw in most of the top currencies. The best thing is that the spreads on major pairs offer negative spreads during peak trading hours. Happy to trade with them.
              JAFX you can trade loads of Crypto but that is mt4 based not mt5.

Comment

Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post
                I use JAFX for Crypto Currency trading as you can trade 24/7 and they have a wide range of options.
                Have you made money, and if so, have you successful withdrawn profits. After reading the reviews on Forex Peace Army, traders are having issues with this MT4 brokerage. If you would like to vouch for this brokerage, please help us verify the brokerages pays profits. If you haven't made any money, well then I guess we should wait until someone makes a withdrawal.

Happy trading Crypo

I prefer GenesisMarkets ( already successfully made a withdrawal) and Bitmex ( By far the most liquid platform on earth for trading Bitcoin).

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

Have you made money, and if so, have you successful withdrawn profits. After reading the reviews on Forex Peace Army, traders are having issues with this MT4 brokerage. If you would like to vouch for this brokerage, please help us verify the brokerages pays profits. If you haven't made any money, well then I guess we should wait until someone makes a withdrawal.

Happy trading Crypo

I prefer GenesisMarkets ( already successfully made a withdrawal) and Bitmex ( By far the most liquid platform on earth for trading Bitcoin).

Comment

Economic Calendar, Market, News, Forum, Trade Analysis, Forex Tracking, Forex app and more.

You can link your trading account to the above site and show that you have successfully made a withdrawal of 10000. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Economic Calendar, Market, News, Forum, Trade Analysis, Forex Tracking, Forex app and more.

You can link your trading account to the above site and show that you have successfully made a withdrawal of 10000. Looking forward to it.
                      Why would I want to show my trading account to anyone? I am not selling anything and it matters not whether anyone believes me or not lol

Comment

You asked how you can vouch for them.

Comment

You asked how you can vouch for them.
                          I can vouch that JAFX have paid my withdrawals etc

Comment

Other Broker that We can use is Alpari, they trade cryptocurrencies with CFD, check more info in https://alpari.com/en/markets/crypto/bitcoin/

Comment

Crypto trading is very hard at the moment! JAFX must love me as I am trading every day on it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X