Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading -- Best Lifestyle, Goals, Values, and Psychology

33200155_1703394103071357_4174169833266479104_n.jpg
    I've been trading for 14 years, and I've seen and heard it all.
    It makes me tired when I hear unhealthy talk and unrealistic, unsustainable talk.

Can you guys look at a system for me and tell me what you think?
    His name is Shaun Lee of AstroFX out of London. Anyone hear of him?
    Think he trades crypto and FX like a wild drug addict but I guess he's successful and established. He makes YouTube videos too.
    I like to look up info about other successful traders when I am waiting on my trades to develop during the day, and today this is who I came across.

Forex Trading analysis and performance of Shaun lee Personal 5k Challenge by Forex Trader ASTROFX

http://www.astrofxc.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/shaunfxlee/?hl=en

Please comment about his strategy and his risk management. And other things of note. There are many different people, different values, and different goals in this world of trading. I know it's super important to have stable, sustainable life of health to be successful for the long run, and that's why I share this today.

If you don't want to participate in engaged discussion about FX related topics then just stay silent. I am sharing ideas, and my value is to start healthy conversations about good FX investments and strategies. Not sure what your goal or purpose is.
    I do not and will not condone any type of bashing. What works for one person may not work for another. If you have any trading ideas we as a group would like to hear about it, plain and simple.
    This world of FX investment is for those who want to improve their lives, reach their full potential, and gain more freedom. We all have numerous goals in that quest, and yes you are right one of my goals is empowering other investors to copy my trades to improve their lives as well.
    Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 06-23-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

why would you trust a myfxbook statement from a new brokerage that opened in 2017 ( Creation Date: 2017-10-05T16:13:21Z) https://thetradersdomain.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy
        Thanks for that link. Glad to hear you are also wanting to help people find legitimate good forex traders, systems, and educators.
        I have found that SimpleTrader is good and other smaller companies like Tier One Trading and Jason Graystone, that has been built which authenticity at their core.
        Stay vigilant.
        Tier One Trading. 2.071 vind-ik-leuks. Trading the markets is difficult on your own, but your journey as a trader is about to get a whole lot easier! We have developed a brand new, state-of-the-art...

How To Make A Living With Forex Trading (ft. Jason Graystone)Watch this NEW interview with Jason: https://youtu.be/e7qP1MC-MokFOLLOW JASON GRAYSTONE:Instagra...

Comment

Every trader and their dog knows that Astrofx is a scam .I dont understand your agenda posting something like this "Think he trades crypto and FX like a wild drug addict but I guess he's successful and established" which wont help a newbie in any possible way

If you are promoting them then write a note at the top : promotional content

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
            Every trader and their dog knows that Astrofx is a scam .I dont understand your agenda posting something like this "Think he trades crypto and FX like a wild drug addict but I guess he's successful and established" which wont help a newbie in any possible way

If you are promoting them then write a note at the top : promotional content
            Nope definitely not promoting this type of trading, BUT to each his own.... if he really is making $168,000 in one month and 26% in one week then I at least am interested merely as a trader at heart wants to know other successful strategies, even if I wouldn't trade them myself at this time with the goals I have.
            Now I know, and no I didn't actually know about him before and wanted to get the reactions of people here, because I had a conversation with another trader who said they respected him.
            I do not condone this type of trading to someone newly interested in FX, no. If I endorse a strategy or trader I will certainly say so haha.

Comment

I don't believe we can trust the trading history because of the brokerage that he is trading at. If he was legit he would use a legitimate brokerage. I've seen so many scams from fake mt4 trading history fabricated within the brokerage.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy
                Great video, I've researched these guys a few years ago and had the same outcome. Rented cars, rented jets, with customer funds. Teach the basics, and are not profitable traders.

Comment

Working...
                X