ASIC: 63% of Forex traders loose money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASIC: 63% of Forex traders loose money

People often say that 95% of traders lose money, but so far there haven't been any official statistics to back up or disprove that claim. Now, however, we finally get some actual useful data:

According to a recent survey by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) among 57 of forex, CFD and binary options brokers, 80% of Binary Options traders lose money, while the percent with CFD and forex traders is 72 and 63 respectively.

and come as a warning to all forex, CFD and Binary options brokers in the country.

Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post
    People often say that 95% of traders lose money, but so far there haven't been any official statistics to back up or disprove that claim. Now, however, we finally get some actual useful data:

According to a recent survey by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) among 57 of forex, CFD and binary options brokers, 80% of Binary Options traders lose money, while the percent with CFD and forex traders is 72 and 63 respectively.

and come as a warning to all forex, CFD and Binary options brokers in the country.
    Very interesting information, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Useful and interesting post, thanks.

Comment

If you want some more info on this then check out these guys (who are linked t AxiTrader)

This is some of their blog material on fact or fiction such as the 95% of traders lose theory

Axi Select is a FREE funded trader program that offers up to $1,000,000 in funding. Create a trading account and get everything you need to succeed!

Axi Select is a FREE funded trader program that offers up to $1,000,000 in funding. Create a trading account and get everything you need to succeed!

Comment

What surprised me the most was the binary options percentage of people losing money. The Australian binary options traders must be either better at it or their brokers are more honest or both, because according to a similar FCA survey, Brits lose about GBP 87,000 per single day to binary options.

Comment

Meaningful link, thanks for sharing.

Just a random question from my mind, let's talk about Binary options: "does this value of losses from 80% losers transferred to 20% winners? OR
            brokers is grinding that these were transferred to 5% winners and rest 15% scammers?
            Sounds scary for sure. Either way, both must be getting very rich.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by monira
                what's about FXViper? Is he profitable trader or looser? He deleted all his myfxbook accounts because of huge loss or account blow.
                Loser of course have been that last 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Kavka View Post

Loser of course have been that last 3 years
                  I don't think we really know about how Viper is doing although his DD was certainly growing before he shut down his FxBooks. He claims to be going after account sizes of 1 million and up. I don't believe those folks use MyFXBooks. All I really know is that I was one of the fortunate ones that Jeff made good profits for back in the 'Good old days'! I also know that I could not have trades without SL's' anymore.

Cheers,
                  Rod

Comment

Get It Now for Free !! 80%win-rate free forex signal. Enter our Telegram Channel
                    t.me/SignalAtoZ
                    You can view and join @SignalAtoZ right away.

Comment

You are absolutely right in this regard as more than 60% of the traders lose their money on the forex market. Some stats say that more than 90% people lose their money. It is not a story of forex market, in every business, people lose their money due to lack of consistency.

Comment

Of course, many traders are losing money even today. This is normal, our business can hardly be called safe. On the other hand, now there is so much information that can prevent losses that the percentage of those who are disappointed in trading must necessarily fall.

Comment

Well, that's interesting, too, for example, statistics for a year or a certain period, because in fact a person can lose this month and the next month to work out his drawdown twice, it's actually difficult to keep statistics in such a floating business.

Comment

Hmm, just recently I saw statistics that said that binary is safer and more profitable than forex, and there was a stupid argument that it is faster income and systems to trade an order of magnitude simpler, and here are the real figures that show that forex is what you need...

Comment

Working...
                            X