X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by monira

Personally, I can't afford to invest more than $10K fund.

If I trade by my own money then monthly income, $300

If I manage $100K fund then monthly income, $300 + $900 = $1200 [Consider 30% performance fee]
    If I manage $1M fund then monthly income, $300 + $9000 = $9300 [Consider 30% performance fee]

Moreover, I can reinvest my earning and earn more.

Who don't want to earn more? Who don't want to be rich quickly??

A successful trader with a superior trading system has the unlimited earning potential.
    And whatever you manage 1 investor fund or 1000 investors fund, same effort.

Then why should not I trade other's people money???
    The very fact that you believe it's that easy is why you haven't arrived at that point yet.
    I'm not being mean either. There are many other obstacles than what you have mentioned above that restrain even FX traders with a profitable strategy and access to significant capital from making consistent huge performance fees.
    Otherwise, there would be many many more private asset managers accomplishing this.
    You have to have risk management over a long period of time when your strategy is compounding and/or attracting capital.
    Then keep doing it. No matter what people do or say or the market throws at you.
    It is not as predictable as what you think.
    Look at the giants who have done well before for 2 or 3 years, and even then had a huge blow up or grievous wound to their trading/strategy/reputation.
    You have to keep agile, keep growing, keep healthy, and keep a balanced life.

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    MrMcmahon , How much you will invest if I would have a 5 years track record with 3% monthly gain and dd 10%
    Why are you asking for people to invest? If you are making that much money.

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied
    MrMcmahon , How much you will invest if I would have a 5 years track record with 3% monthly gain and dd 10%
    please you are going round and round in every thread , if you have the results then show it first

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied

Some trading system fails even after 3-4 years. Then how much that system owner's experience?
    we can talk abt it after your system starts to make money and then fails after3-4 years

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied

Then how much FXViper's experience ??

I have been gathering knowledge, experience, study, research, EA development past 8 years. All these valueless???
    it depends on the results.... if you dont have the results then it doesnt matters how long you have been learning or doing research

Do you call someone a surgeon if he cannt do it in real life situation but has studied for last 20 years ?

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied

What??? how misleading???
    You are saying 8 years fulltime ( fulltime means making money for last 8 years) which is not actually true

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied

You have to very be patient my dear mate. From my experience traders need min 5-7 years in order to be matured and develop a profitable trading system.
    Thanks for sharing. I would say 3-5 years though.

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied
    I have about 8 years full time experience.
    You are misleading again, stop doing it

Leave a comment:

• yankizo1
    replied
    Just a month plus

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
    RenkoGuy or maybe he has a open trade from 18 years back , cannt lose if you wont close
    Can get margin called.

Leave a comment:

• lukaku
    replied
    Originally posted by lal.remigiusz View Post
    I've been trading almost 5 years until now. How about you?
    May I know why you put these type of queries and will you also tell how long you have been trading

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
    FXMAGICIAN 18 years and still cannot trade for shit .
    I have seen the good, bad, and the downright ugly in the forex market in the past 15 years. I have been at the short end of the stick many of those times.
    I see FXMAGICIAN might be closing some trades now. not sure where he gets more and more money/funds, but he could sort his problems out with some counselling, instead of holding and praying just so he can call himself a good trader. Oh well. Not for me to say, but 31% equity .... after 3 years of track record.... not my idea of time well spent.

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    And you guys are full time traders?

Leave a comment:

• trader2
    replied
    3 years as of now

Leave a comment:

• MrMcmahon
    replied
    RenkoGuy or maybe he has a open trade from 18 years back , cannt lose if you wont close

Leave a comment:

Working...
X