Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monira

What??? how misleading???
    You are saying 8 years fulltime ( fulltime means making money for last 8 years) which is not actually true

Comment

Then how much FXViper's experience ??

I have been gathering knowledge, experience, study, research, EA development past 8 years. All these valueless???
      it depends on the results.... if you dont have the results then it doesnt matters how long you have been learning or doing research

Do you call someone a surgeon if he cannt do it in real life situation but has studied for last 20 years ?

Comment

Some trading system fails even after 3-4 years. Then how much that system owner's experience?
        we can talk abt it after your system starts to make money and then fails after3-4 years

Comment

MrMcmahon , How much you will invest if I would have a 5 years track record with 3% monthly gain and dd 10%
          please you are going round and round in every thread , if you have the results then show it first

Comment

MrMcmahon , How much you will invest if I would have a 5 years track record with 3% monthly gain and dd 10%
            Why are you asking for people to invest? If you are making that much money.

Comment

Personally, I can't afford to invest more than $10K fund.

If I trade by my own money then monthly income, $300

If I manage $100K fund then monthly income, $300 + $900 = $1200 [Consider 30% performance fee]
              If I manage $1M fund then monthly income, $300 + $9000 = $9300 [Consider 30% performance fee]

Moreover, I can reinvest my earning and earn more.

Who don't want to earn more? Who don't want to be rich quickly??

A successful trader with a superior trading system has the unlimited earning potential.
              And whatever you manage 1 investor fund or 1000 investors fund, same effort.

Then why should not I trade other's people money???
              The very fact that you believe it's that easy is why you haven't arrived at that point yet.
              I'm not being mean either. There are many other obstacles than what you have mentioned above that restrain even FX traders with a profitable strategy and access to significant capital from making consistent huge performance fees.
              Otherwise, there would be many many more private asset managers accomplishing this.
              You have to have risk management over a long period of time when your strategy is compounding and/or attracting capital.
              Then keep doing it. No matter what people do or say or the market throws at you.
              It is not as predictable as what you think.
              Look at the giants who have done well before for 2 or 3 years, and even then had a huge blow up or grievous wound to their trading/strategy/reputation.
              You have to keep agile, keep growing, keep healthy, and keep a balanced life.

Comment

I've been trading almost 3 years

Comment

Personally, I can't afford to invest more than $10K fund.

If I trade by my own money then monthly income, $300

If I manage $100K fund then monthly income, $300 + $900 = $1200 [Consider 30% performance fee]
                  If I manage $1M fund then monthly income, $300 + $9000 = $9300 [Consider 30% performance fee]

Moreover, I can reinvest my earning and earn more.

Who don't want to earn more? Who don't want to be rich quickly??

A successful trader with a superior trading system has the unlimited earning potential.
                  And whatever you manage 1 investor fund or 1000 investors fund, same effort.

Then why should not I trade other's people money???
                  Forex is not about getting rich quick, just reinvest and build your pot up. Just seems suspicious wanting to trade for other people.
                  Also 3% a month is not very good for a full time trader, most of the ones I know make a minimum of 10%

Comment

I know what do u meant. I have a complete road map. Even I am ready to manage $100M fund and able to raise it smoothly.

You should have some criteria while dealing with big funds or lots of clients.

(1) Measure your gain/loss, risk etc only by Percentage & PIPs rather than the value
                    (2) Slippage, execution speed, spread should be negligible according to your system performance.
                    So your system would be such so that these would not fall any effect to your system performance.
                    You can get help by EA tools such as 100 lot split into 10 lot of 10 position.
                    (3) Always keep your eyes on your Art of trading rather than amount of trading
                    (4) If there are lots of clients then ATCBrokers PAMM+ and MTCookfinancial Hybrid would be better choice
                    for this conditions. Because master account has only the master balance. Clients account mirror only.
                    (5) Should have a long long vision. Risk management is the key. Even you might take a negative year. You
                    have to recover the loss and regrow the fund and never give up.
                    If you think you could have a negative year then no why are you trading my money!

Comment

Do you George Soros avg yearly return 30% for 30 years and he had a negative year -22% ??

I always think how can I survive and build a track record for a life time period and every professional
                      trader should care about it.

I never think short period of time. That's why your money is safe under my psychology and strategy
                      You are a scammer I think.

Comment

Those who want to profit 10% per month, sooner or later would meet 100% DD.
                        Not at all. I know people making this for years.

Comment

Show verified track record. Min 5 years track record.

I've found some pretty amazing track records on MQL5 traders. That is if they are real. Generating big overall profits, 5 to 10% monthly and sometimes higher, and consistent without huge drawdown. If you find any others worth mentioning on MQL5 or SignalStart or other trade copying sites, be sure to comment here.

1. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/135184 - BachaTICEA (176 weeks)
                          BachTicea.JPG

2. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/101185 - Shikari (232 weeks)
                          Good Trader.JPG
                          3. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/452745 - Seng Signal 8 (180 weeks)
                          Seng Signal 8.JPG

Comment

Show verified track record. Min 5 years track record.
                            What? They are not selling anything so are not interested in showing their track record to anyone. No real full time traders do.

Comment

OK. Fine. They will be billionaire soon.
                              Probably not. And they don't need to come online to "beg" for investment lol

Comment

Warren Buffet, George Soros and Hedge fund companies are beggar

And you can make 100% profit per month, so you are going to be a Billionaire from your own $500 money.
                                100% a month?

Comment

Working...
                                X