Profitable and Losing clients percentages per broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profitable and Losing clients percentages per broker

New ESMA regulations forced brokers to be more transparent about their loss statistics. The results are fascinating

the original by FM https://www.financemagnates.com/fore...nts-post-esma/

attachment.php?attachmentid=2948202&d=1534497004.jpg

Data is now out in the open thanks to ESMA but all they are saying is this many percent of clients are loosing money. Since when? Since forever? Or this year? Since new rules kicked in?

If they publish something at least they should do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
      Data is now out in the open thanks to ESMA but all they are saying is this many percent of clients are loosing money. Since when? Since forever? Or this year? Since new rules kicked in?

If they publish something at least they should do it right.
      It is a very interesting post still though.
      Also, doesn't affect me as I trade with JAFX.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
        If you're trading with JAFX in the US keep in mind that the CTFC is suing them and it's unclear whether they will continue working in the region.
        I am in the UK trading with them, thank you for the heads up though but they are fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71

You're welcome. I doubt there'll be any consequences for you as a trader if you're trading with them in the UK, but the American traders may not be able to trade with them anymore. The CTFC recently sued Tallinex too, for the same thing, and they had to exit the US market.
          Yes I shall continue using JAFX in the UK, but again thanks for your comments.

Comment

useful post, thank you for giving us information.

Comment

I would not evaluate a broker only on this basis, because if a broker "dictates its terms" it is difficult to compile objective statistics and understand which broker is normal and which is not worthy of attention at all.

Comment

On the one hand, I understand that such statistics are probably important and necessary in order to evaluate the company, its services and other aspects related to functionality.
                On the other hand, I am convinced that even ideal conditions for trading are not a guarantee that all clients will make a profit and will appreciate what they have received. After all, each of us comes to the market with certain knowledge and experience and attitude to the market. And here it is difficult to predict what will be a real help for you and what will not suit you at all.
                So, yes, for fun and curiosity, you can see it. But I will never evaluate the company purely by this indicator. Because it is not a guarantee, not advertising, not objectivity. These are just numbers...

Comment

Working...
                X