Advice i would give to site new comers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice i would give to site new comers

Hi wizardAlvin, I joined this group about a month ago, and I'm an experienced trader. What you've put together here is great advice/suggestions for any newcomer to Forex Signals. I hope Andrew & Mark use it. I also agree with Mark when he said the other day that we could do with some moderators in the room especially when they are running live sessions.

Anyway just thought I'd give you a thumbs up for your contribution.

Cheers

trade2travel

Comment

Who uses these signals and how have you done long term?

Comment

Hi wizardAlvin, please attach an image too..it's more easy to understand your explaination about an opportunity to learn about Forex and several of so many ways it can be used to gain or loose money.

Comment

unfortunatey ic markets is not allowed to now have NZ clients by the FMA so i was forced to move to a new provider and the $US500 i "won" was not provided or sent. it would have doubled my trading stake.
          the members here are a good mob but you must judge ANY signal or trade idea yourself; so until your find your own probability edge ONLY expose in a trade WHAT YOU FEEL YOU COULD LOOSE.

Comment

I would advise young traders to think carefully before joining the forex world. There will be losses in trading and not everyone have the mental strength to deal with them. You need to see all the aspects first and then make any sort of decision. I hope that you will make the right decisions.

Comment

essentially : as for any worthwhile activity: asking the appropriate question will give the appropriate answer. Whay do i want from forex? why am i involved in forex? how do i best learn? am i a theoretical learner ? am i a practical learner? define the question as accurately or as precise as you can and the answer is often there or a way to find it

Comment

Forex trading is not easy, but it's also not difficult. What matters is how well you build your strategy. Your trading discipline and patience also contribute a lot to your success. As for this forum, it is the best place to learn about forex trading and interact with like-minded individuals.

Comment

thank you bro for all your advice.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the important information.

Digital marketing agency NJ I Ppc NJ

Comment

Get It Now for Free !! 80%win-rate free forex signal. Enter our Telegram Channel t.me/SignalAtoZ
                      You can view and join @SignalAtoZ right away.

Comment

In my opinion, the main thing for a beginner is not to get confused and understand that not only he is in such a situation, but also every trader who starts this business. All your mistakes and difficulties are felt by each of us, we are all nervous and in a hurry somewhere, we believe that we will never be as stupid as the others and we will immediately start earning millions, and in the end it all comes down to one thing: self-confidence - an error - work on yourself - an error, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X