What Fibonacci Settings do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Fibonacci Settings do you use?

Do you use the standard 38.2/50/61.8 or do you use more, or even less?

My fibo setting .382, .50, .618 and .786 retracement levels.

Comment

Originally posted by irlyismail View Post
      My fibo setting .382, .50, .618 and .786 retracement levels.
      Thanks. Do you use this type of trading a lot?

Comment

Hello friend! I think you have chosen the right section of the forum to take a start on it. I would like to welcome you on this forum. You can ask me any question at any time. I will try to respond you with the best of my knowledge. Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Ubahon View Post
          Hello friend! I think you have chosen the right section of the forum to take a start on it. I would like to welcome you on this forum. You can ask me any question at any time. I will try to respond you with the best of my knowledge. Thank you so much!
          Are you talking to me?

Comment

Fibonacci is the most adoptable indicator because it is quite close to nature as every action has a reaction. The reaction can be of certain level as the Fibonacci retracements suggest. So, you can trust it as far as I think, what do you think?

Comment

Which fib to use depends on the retracement level of the bc pull back of an abcd price action pattern.

I use fib in my swing trading to predict where my profit targets should be in confluence with market structure.

So a very good tool to use.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
                I use the default ones and I find them completely serviceable, I see no reason to change them.
                So you use every one of them?

Comment

I have yet to get to fibonacci. Perhaps after seeing this discussion, I will try it

Comment

Working...
                  X