Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you love the trading business or the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most traders start trading just for the sake of making money. Of course, there're those who do it for the sake of self-development and other things, but there are few of them.That is why so few traders become professionals, with a constant income from trading. And the part that was interested only in profit and quick enrichment loses most of their deposit for the first months of trading. So, those who think about what they want to start trading should immediately find out why they want to do it - for themselves or for additional profit. Because the right approach to any case can work wonders with a person. And if you have been trading for some time, but don't get the expected profit, then it is time to think about what exactly you do wrong and why you don't earn, and don't get any pleasure from the process...

Comment

I cannot be sure, but my opinion is that majority of traders are starting this business because their aim is to make money. I am not sure that there are some other drivers of trade on forex. Do you?

Comment

Working...
      X