Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you love the trading business or the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you love the trading business or the money?

Be punctual in your workThe experienced trader
    The experienced traders are often known as the smart investors in the ETF community. They never trade to earn huge money within a day or night. You have to consider trading as your business and learn to trade the market just like the profitable eraser. The experienced traders are often known as the smartest investors in the global industry. They are more concern about their investment and they take every step with proper calculations. You have to think like the professional traders and focus on the long-term trend. Forex trading is extremely easy for the disciplined traders. You have to understand the rhythm of the Forex market and keep yourself tuned with the latest market news. Once you start trading with the market trend you will see a dramatic change in your career.

Hello and welcome to the cryptocoinfans community forum. I think you need to start with the basic knowledge and prospect of the trading. It is not an easy thing to gain profit on the crypto market via trading. You have to set a mindset of hard working and patient behavior. Stay profitable!

Comment

I have a strange opinion as I will go with both. I love Forex business as it my passion and I love earning money as it is my addiction. I never get tired of trading as it is the source of energy. My weekends are always boring as I cannot trade at that time. Is there anyone matching me?

Comment

I would be honest with you. I started doing trading just for the money but then i felt love with all the trading process. I think that in oder to be successful in any field of life, you need to have motivation. It doesn't matter what is the motivation. You just need to have it.

Comment

Not all traders love their job, some trade only for the sake of money, but with such an approach they will never become successful traders.

Comment

I think that there are many people who initially see profits and coming to market just with simple idea that they will get reach swiftly.Then comes reality check and truth that without pain there is no gain.I love economy and I love FX cause I can put all my knowledge into motion on this market

Comment

at first, I earn some money for living expenses. After walking long enough, I am looking for new knowledge about forex.

Comment

i like trading business, because it can make a lot of money. or in other terms can generate the money continues to flow.

Comment

Comment

I love the trade at every stage. And money is a pleasant bonus that I get through competent analysis and my work...

Comment

Money is the best motivation, trading is the best opportunity!

Comment

Initially I was interested in money, and then when I started to get a little bit, I felt that I do not feel sorry for my time and energy, I get everything and at once, I can say that not everyone is so lucky, LOL!

Comment

Well, I'll be honest with you, of course I love money, and I'm not shy about it. But I enjoy the way I do it, because trading is my business, which suits me completely and gives me the opportunity to get new knowledge and interesting experience.

Comment

Well, to be honest, I love the money that this trading business offers as I have managed to earn enough money to start my own food delivery business. I had taken the help of OGS capitals to make me a good lunch delivery service business plan and I must say that they did a really good job on it. I would be following this plan to expand my new startup.

Comment

In my case I just love the money. Trading is boring at the end of the day. You just do the same over and over. It becomes a routine an magic simply vanishes. Exactly as marriages.

Comment

Working...
                              X