Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you love the trading business or the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ytanne
    replied
    I cannot be sure, but my opinion is that majority of traders are starting this business because their aim is to make money. I am not sure that there are some other drivers of trade on forex. Do you?

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    Most traders start trading just for the sake of making money. Of course, there're those who do it for the sake of self-development and other things, but there are few of them.That is why so few traders become professionals, with a constant income from trading. And the part that was interested only in profit and quick enrichment loses most of their deposit for the first months of trading. So, those who think about what they want to start trading should immediately find out why they want to do it - for themselves or for additional profit. Because the right approach to any case can work wonders with a person. And if you have been trading for some time, but don't get the expected profit, then it is time to think about what exactly you do wrong and why you don't earn, and don't get any pleasure from the process...

Leave a comment:

• landorra
    replied
    In my case I just love the money. Trading is boring at the end of the day. You just do the same over and over. It becomes a routine an magic simply vanishes. Exactly as marriages.

Leave a comment:

• Sity1970
    replied
    Well, to be honest, I love the money that this trading business offers as I have managed to earn enough money to start my own food delivery business. I had taken the help of OGS capitals to make me a good lunch delivery service business plan and I must say that they did a really good job on it. I would be following this plan to expand my new startup.

Leave a comment:

• Gholbizel
    replied
    Well, I'll be honest with you, of course I love money, and I'm not shy about it. But I enjoy the way I do it, because trading is my business, which suits me completely and gives me the opportunity to get new knowledge and interesting experience.

Leave a comment:

• Kelune
    replied
    Initially I was interested in money, and then when I started to get a little bit, I felt that I do not feel sorry for my time and energy, I get everything and at once, I can say that not everyone is so lucky, LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Rhonnon
    replied
    Money is the best motivation, trading is the best opportunity!

Leave a comment:

• Blazaronald
    replied
    I love the trade at every stage. And money is a pleasant bonus that I get through competent analysis and my work...

Leave a comment:

• Aaronpp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• anna.semera
    replied
    i like trading business, because it can make a lot of money. or in other terms can generate the money continues to flow.

Leave a comment:

• irlyismail
    replied
    at first, I earn some money for living expenses. After walking long enough, I am looking for new knowledge about forex.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    I think that there are many people who initially see profits and coming to market just with simple idea that they will get reach swiftly.Then comes reality check and truth that without pain there is no gain.I love economy and I love FX cause I can put all my knowledge into motion on this market

Leave a comment:

• Areding
    replied
    Not all traders love their job, some trade only for the sake of money, but with such an approach they will never become successful traders.

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    I would be honest with you. I started doing trading just for the money but then i felt love with all the trading process. I think that in oder to be successful in any field of life, you need to have motivation. It doesn't matter what is the motivation. You just need to have it.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    I have a strange opinion as I will go with both. I love Forex business as it my passion and I love earning money as it is my addiction. I never get tired of trading as it is the source of energy. My weekends are always boring as I cannot trade at that time. Is there anyone matching me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X