Who is trading Crypto this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post

Thank you.I am using Hugosway as the broker this weekend but I am trading Crypto again today.
    How is this brokerage working out for you for crypto trading?

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

How is this brokerage working out for you for crypto trading?
      It is working out well. My favourite broker for trading Crypto right now.

Comment

It is working out well. My favourite broker for trading Crypto right now.
        Sweet, I'll try them out. Have you trade EvolveMarkets? Crypto is limited to only USD pairing but I believe BTCUSD is from bitmex data feed and the rest are from Bitfinex. With 500:1 leverage shorting bitcoin is making us rich. Hedge those bags.

Comment

hugo is mt4 only, well that's weird and disappointing. I can't go back in time.

Comment

Sweet, I'll try them out. Have you trade EvolveMarkets? Crypto is limited to only USD pairing but I believe BTCUSD is from bitmex data feed and the rest are from Bitfinex. With 500:1 leverage shorting bitcoin is making us rich. Hedge those bags.
            I haven't heard of them no. Will check them out, thanks.

Comment

hugo is mt4 only, well that's weird and disappointing. I can't go back in time.
              lol you don't use mt4 then?

Comment

Originally posted by omarfx94
                trading cryptos these days are not good idea in my opinion
                Why's that?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by unicorn
                    Wow so much of negativity on www.triangularfx.com, guys chat with them as I have only made good profits with them and they have one of the best post customer support service I have dealt with in recent times.

Negativity of you blatantly shilling for them!

Comment

Originally posted by jojogo
                      Love the referral package offered by www.triangularfx.com. I make money and still make money by introducing my friends.

Piss Off Prick!

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
                        What is amazing to me is that despite the way Bitcoin crashed lately the state of Ohio picked just this moment to allow bitcoin payments for a wide range of corporate taxes.
                        It's certainly an interesting choice.
                        Bitcoin will come back, but whether it will get over $10k or even $20k I don't know and will take a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
                          I really hope you're right and that $3,600 - $3,800 was the bottom for Bitcoin, because I found the latest crash very concerning.
                          Were you holding a lot? I don't hold anymore I just trade it at mt4.

Comment

Were you holding a lot? I don't hold anymore I just trade it at mt4.
                            when holding it, I have to short on margin to maintain the fiat value. (hedgebitcoin). EvoleMarkets and bitmex does the job well.
                            The rest of the crypto coins, just short them until we see a double bottom or descending wedge breakout

Comment

when holding it, I have to short on margin to maintain the fiat value. (hedgebitcoin). EvoleMarkets and bitmex does the job well.
                              The rest of the crypto coins, just short them until we see a double bottom or descending wedge breakout
                              You wouldn't want to just mt4 trade it?

Comment

You wouldn't want to just mt4 trade it?
                                I don't with mt4. MT4 doesn't have the tools that I need to trade crypto. MT5 does a better job and sierracharts is probably the best fit for btc trading.
                                I haven't trusted mt4 brokers for a long time so there's no point in turning back to an old platform that hasn't improved in a decade.

Comment

Working...
                                X