No announcement yet.

Who is trading Crypto this weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Canadian court gave Quadriga 30 days to repay customers 250 million CAD (190 million USD), after the founder of the biggest Canadian crypto exchange died, leaving no passwords for the digital wallets stored with the exchange.

A Halifax judge ordered a 30 days stay, which will prevent creditors from filling lawsuits against the company.

According to the court files Quadriga owes about 115 000 clients the equivalent of about 250 million Canadian Dollars or roughly 190 million USD. The company has only 30 million USD in bank drafts.

Comment

I have yet to do so. I also do not know when will be doing crypto. before doing so, I will ask the master forex.

Comment

Originally posted by robert.miner View Post
        I have yet to do so. I also do not know when will be doing crypto. before doing so, I will ask the master forex.
        Who is that?

Comment

A good first foray into cryptocurrency investing is the obvious, buying a major cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

Comment

It doesn't have to be bitcoin, there are some pretty popular altcoins too.

Comment

Certainly with cryptos there are many options, at least 2000+. But still, I prefer trading Bitcoin. It is not only first crypto and still with highest market capitalisation, it is also leading currency with all others positively correlated to it

Comment

Working...
              X