Who is trading Crypto this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
    I don't with mt4. MT4 doesn't have the tools that I need to trade crypto. MT5 does a better job and sierracharts is probably the best fit for btc trading.
    I haven't trusted mt4 brokers for a long time so there's no point in turning back to an old platform that hasn't improved in a decade.
    You don't trust any mt4 brokers?

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
      In my experience most brokers that offer MT4 also offer MT5, that has been the standard lately.
      I don't think JAFX do and that is who I use atm.

Comment

Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post

You don't trust any mt4 brokers?
        If the brokerage only offers mt4, then no I don't trust them. However if they have Mt4 with other platforms like cTrader or Mt5, then Yes I would use them. Example would be Tradersway, pepperstone, FXpro, etc. These brokerages have all three platforms.

Mt4 has the Virtual Dealer Plugin, also its quite easy to feed market data into MT4 and in-house all orders ( an incentive to make traders lose because ideposits then come the brokerages profits.).

Using MT5 and Sierracharts , I can see my orders go through the time and sales data, and see them on the Orderbook, so I know the brokerages are only making money from the commission. No foul play then.

Comment

What are your motives for not trusting such a broker, if you don't mind me asking?
          Usually my main motive to distrust brokers is poor regulation and/or warnings from regulators about them, as well as public client complaints.
          IC Markets are fully regulated but only have mt4.

Comment

What will this mean, in laymans terms?

Comment

It means two things - the Dutch Central Bank will start requiring licenses for cryptocurrency exchanges to work in the country and to give licenses these exchanges have to report their activities to the regulator. I suspect more regulators will come up with similar measures in the future.
              Thank You.

Comment

You're welcome.
                I've never actually asked you, what cryptocurrencies do you trade?
                Mainly Bitcoin and Ethereum

Comment

Forex or crypto currency trading is a 24/7 job. I have no breaks and days off, I just can spend less time on a day off from trading than usual.

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone!
                    Happy New Year! Are you trading again?

Comment

Yes, I am back to trading now that the holidays are over.
                      What broker you using for Crypto?

Comment

The same broker I use for forex, I prefer sticking to CFDs when trading cryptocurrencies, although lately I am trading them less.
                        You?
                        Ah fair enough. I use my forex broker(hugosway) for crypto trading.

Comment

The cryptocurrency exchange hacks continue, Gate io, a US based crypto exchange with a daily trading volume of $94 million, said it has lost over 40 000 Ethereum Classic worth over 220 000 USD after a hacker attack.
                          Not good! Glad I trade it rather than hold it tbh

Comment

This is the other reason I prefer trading it cryptos in CFD form when I do trade them, all these hacker attacks against exchanges. Forex brokers also get hacked occasionally but it happens a lot less often.
                            I have not heard of a forex broker being hacked, crypto exchanges do all the time though it seems.

Comment

What broker do you guys use for trading Crypto?

Comment

Originally posted by johngerwin View Post
                                What broker do you guys use for trading Crypto?
                                I use hugosway. DO you trade Crypto?

Comment

Working...
                                X