Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is trading Crypto this weekend?

Who is trading Crypto this weekend?

I've been trading crypto at binance 24/7 with bots , how about you? I was lucky enough to wake up at a 80% gain from one of the tokens I hold. The company was issued license to operate in Gibraltar.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
      I've been trading crypto at binance 24/7 with bots , how about you? I was lucky enough to wake up at a 80% gain from one of the tokens I hold. The company was issued license to operate in Gibraltar.
      I trade at JAFX these days, mt4 trading.
      I wouldn't trust bots tbh, but maybe that is because I don't know much about them.

Comment

Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post

I trade at JAFX these days, mt4 trading.
        I wouldn't trust bots tbh, but maybe that is because I don't know much about them.
        You can probably learn about trading bots on the mql4 site for free. There are many different types of strategies and once you have a strategy that you perform manually it would be a good time to take that knowledge from your manual trading agenda and turn it into a robot for at least the alerts(signals).

Comment

Originally posted by anton.blood
          I bought crypto on january 2018 and hold it until now..
          Ah terrible time to have bought

Comment

You can probably learn about trading bots on the mql4 site for free. There are many different types of strategies and once you have a strategy that you perform manually it would be a good time to take that knowledge from your manual trading agenda and turn it into a robot for at least the alerts(signals).
            Thanks I will look into that!
            That will work with my forex broker(JAFX)?

Comment

Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post

Thanks I will look into that!
              That will work with my forex broker(JAFX)?
              You may have some issues on the crypto pairs. Just run a backtest in simulation mode to see if the robot works on those markets.

Comment

You may have some issues on the crypto pairs. Just run a backtest in simulation mode to see if the robot works on those markets.
                Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
                  Will you be trading cryptocurrencies this weekend?
                  I trade Crypto most weekends

Comment

Well, to each their own. For me the weekends are time to relax for the most part.
                    Fair enough mate! I will relax when I have achieved all my goals.

Comment

I am trading Crypto again this weekend, using JAFX and mt4

Comment

I wish you success! I will be skipping the weekend again.
                        I appreciate the message.

Comment

I don't know whether you're trading this weekend again, but if you are, good luck!
                          Thank you.I am using Hugosway as the broker this weekend but I am trading Crypto again today.

Comment

How did everyone do trading Crypto at the weekend?

Comment

I didn't trade, as usual, but I hope your trading went well during the weekend.
                              Not the weekend but the last few days I have done very well, trading Bitcoin short!

Comment

Working...
                              X