No announcement yet.

100k target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your advise for daily profit forex signal. Thanks.

Comment

What advice you want? you can ask here or private message me.

Comment

I will definitely look after your observations, you have pleasantly interested me, and if you succeed, I will consider this option for our further cooperation)

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post

Hi Biggest DD was Oct 10 and some other large ones also in early October. He survived those and DD is way lower now. That said it's rare to see anything with such a high monthly return survive for very long.

Cheers,
          Rod
          Been a member since 2015 (trading full time since 2010) and trading journey starting since 2005. I've seen it all!

If you think for a minute a 65% DD is an acceptable metrics for a working strategy. Let me tell you, you won't survive the long journey. You may get away with 1 year or 2 and think this is working I have cracked it. You will loss it all sooner rather than later, its just a matter of time. The math does not lie trust me.

Those that are still around for many years have all been there and they have learned the hard way. It isn't pretty.
          I wish you all the best and all the profits in the world! I see your last month is -20%, your next month could also be -20%, it is possible right?

Your zulu trade account -> Risky activity detected! (This trader has demonstrated a risky behaviour (either a high DrawDown or negative total PnL) for a considerable amount of time and his/her strategy may result in high losses.)

kind regards,
          nfx.
          Last edited by nfx; 12-13-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

hopefully what you want is fast.

Comment

Originally posted by john.brave View Post
              hopefully what you want is fast.
              not yet able to do it, but still in process, moon is far but its not out of reach

Comment

Bob2018 what happened myfxbook link? You haven't blown the account have you?

Comment

Originally posted by nfx View Post
                  Bob2018 what happened myfxbook link? You haven't blown the account have you?
                  it is working bro check this link

Last edited by Bob2018; 05-16-2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
                    I wish you a lot of success in your trading journey!
                    Thankyou soo much...each of your words matters to me and gives positive energy to move forward.

Comment

This thread has really aroused my interest. 100K is not small money, and it does not come on a silver platter. I wish you all the best, and I believe your dream is valid. Just remember that proper risk management practices and trading discipline alongside your patience is what matters

Comment

If the results are also good and positive, I think that there will definitely be someone to trust you with a bigger amount and make your trading more productive.

Comment

Working...
                        X