X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why this place is soo dead?

Topics: 1,526 Posts: 60,379 Members: 103,802 Active Members: 2,118

yet silent all day?

either everyone is really a successful trader here, or really broke.

Will you ever run out of ideas how to attract attention to yourself? Today up to this point there were 11 posts and 5 of them were yours.

This place is dead because there is no interest in it anymore. It's had it's day and now we're way past those times. At least it seems to be moderated again so that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
      Will you ever run out of ideas how to attract attention to yourself? Today up to this point there were 11 posts and 5 of them were yours.

This place is dead because there is no interest in it anymore. It's had it's day and now we're way past those times. At least it seems to be moderated again so that's good.
      why are you angry lol

forum is a place to post and talk. if you too have some thing interesting to post go ahead and do it.

also it says 2000 active members so comparatively forum is too slow.

Comment

every business needs attention elon mask tweets 20 tweets every day to get the attention. so yes I do post more often for my business to grow and to get attention.

Comment

Hi primi Drcdp fiveninefish moneyrunner MrMcmahon Big River Man

I understand and agree with the above quote.
          I really wanted to let everyone here know that there is a very healthy discussion and well-designed platform going on over at Darwinex.
          Here are some of the most recent trending topics:

Their community is very knowledgeable, experienced, savvy to investing in good strategies, and last but not least there are many moderators and those who take pride in keeping the discourse healthy and supportive of the goals of everyone. Which means giving out badges and the like for those who contribute healthy things to the forum and database of investable DARWIN's -- basically risk adjusted trading systems.

I really like the feel over there, because they incentivise good behavior and good traders and savvy investors. Far less of selling investment crap and then running when everything blows up. Of course that happens to some extent everywhere, but far less of it is happening over there.
          The community forum and website have built-in functionality like social "likes" "shares" "quotes" "notifications" and the like. It feels a lot like some of the other most up-to-date social sites. Very convenient and facilitates discussion.

Most of all, many traders and investors have found Darwinex after being let down by Trade Copying and less experienced, less scrupulous strategy providers that you commonly find on less regulated and less professional sites. They came over to Darwinex because their platform displays many more KEY STATISTICS and assessments of how a trader/system behaves at certain times. The tools, sidebar, and navigation feel superior and faster, so everything is easier and helps you accomplish your goals in a better, smoother way. See below screenshots of the Forum and a normal User Interface when you are logged in and looking at a DARWIN.

Outside the Box DARWIN "BUX" https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/BUX.4.4

DarwinexPlatform.JPG

DarwinexPlatform1.JPG

​​​​​​​
          Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 11-03-2018, 03:44 AM. Reason: Editted grammar and formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post

why are you angry lol

forum is a place to post and talk. if you too have some thing interesting to post go ahead and do it.

also it says 2000 active members so comparatively forum is too slow.
            I'm not angry, there was nothing "angry" in my post. But I am very annoyed by your posts most of which doesn't say anything really. I'm happy to read anything interesting but your posts are just not. End of story. All you're doing is replying to yourself with nothing new to add, making new threads just so that your face pops up and even make consecutive posts (2 or even 3) only 1 minute apart. Proof just here, 2 short posts 1 minute apart.

In short, you got your first investor, your strategy is top shit and you still need somebody to invest 100k which is not going to happen anytime soon. Out of interest, who's elon mask? I can't find his 20 posts a day twitter account. I guess he needs to work on his attention generating skills.

Comment

I'm not angry, there was nothing "angry" in my post. But I am very annoyed by your posts most of which doesn't say anything really. I'm happy to read anything interesting but your posts are just not. End of story. All you're doing is replying to yourself with nothing new to add, making new threads just so that your face pops up and even make consecutive posts (2 or even 3) only 1 minute apart. Proof just here, 2 short posts 1 minute apart.

In short, you got your first investor, your strategy is top shit and you still need somebody to invest 100k which is not going to happen anytime soon. Out of interest, who's elon mask? I can't find his 20 posts a day twitter account. I guess he needs to work on his attention generating skills.
              Bob is just here to sell his services.

Comment

I just think it's deader since there were a few members that took it upon themselves to be eternally negative. I can't even remember their names Xvestor or something like that was one of them, but it was vibrant until they came along. I used to post on here 5-15x a day and there were good discussions and not just spruiking but yeah some jokers just turned everyone away. To be honest I just got sick of reading through their poo slinging so I disabled notifications and then gradually lost connection with it. Most definitely partly the operators faults they didn't moderate it, so the 50-100 people that regularly posted just ended up tearing their (our) hairs out in frustation at 2 or 3 users that ruined it all. The shame is that Nick the owner was actually trying to do the right thing by not moderating these people and not hiding anything but in the end that transperancy led to the abuse by such those few members.

The chat room is much more vibrant now than the forum. I think people will still be reading stuff here but just not posting or replying as much now (in my case anyways), hopefully it will come back, but like any friendship/connection'gathering it can't b forced. If there is good content again then those old users will likely come back again.....

Comment

True. And then you can add "not making money" on top of that. 2018 ruined it for many people and it might take a long white to turn the tide around so that we get more "happiness" in here again.

Comment

Still seems quiet here.

Comment

I don't think that this is the case. I believe that with time, this forum could get up there. We need to regularly give our opinions and views to help this forum grow. What do you think guys? Who is with me in this mission?

Comment

Undoubtedly the time of this forum will come, and I think pretty soon, now maybe there is no activity, by the way I do not even know why there is no activity, but I think that soon everything is going to be good)

Comment

I agree with you. I don't like the level of actvity in this forum. I think that there should be other niche-categories to make this forum more lively. The best category you can add to any forum is sports. Who doesn't like to talk about sports. How many people like my idea? Please comment your answers.

Comment

I think more than sports is good idea

Comment

I just started learning this trading thing as one of my friend who is working in ignou synopsis took the help from this website.
                              Get IGNOU Synopsis of BCA MCA and all other courses. Call us to get IGNOU Synopsis, IGNOU solved assignments on 9599-329-471. We offer help to the students in writing project report and dissertation of all the courses of Ignou.

Comment

Working...
                              X